Pick-up Lines ~ R.Harem/RappaDeku

Ship : R.Harem/RappaDeku

Scenario : Izuku was being unusually sweet and kept flirting with the yakuzas using cheesy pick-up lines. Most of them had become blushing mess.

Warning! Ending is kinda suggestive--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another normal day in the Shie Hassaikai's residence. Half of the Bullets along with Kai, Hari and Irinaka were out  on mission, while the rest of the high-ranked Yakuza stayed behind to protect their lovely young lady. Currently chilling in the living room, Toya quietly observed Izuku who seemed immersed in fiddling with her phone. The others were patrolling around the base, in case there were unwanted intruders or villains slipping into the base...to kidnap their dearest Young Miss.

Once in a while, Izuku would chuckle softly, accompanied by gasps of awe. Toya never knew what she was reading on her phone. But he assumed she was reading one of those cliche romance novels again. She recently discovered Wattpad and had been spending more time on that app, finding more interesting fanfics and novels to be read.

Toya, sitting on the right side of Izuku, tried to steal a glance of her smartphone. The goldenette was interested in what ever novel she was exploring. But mostly, he craved for the Young Lady's attention.

Young Lady, why won't you pay attention to me? ;-;

There were fat tears forming in Toya's hazelnut eyes. He scooted closer to Izuku, leaning his head on her small shoulder. He lifted his head slightly, staring at her cute freckled-face in a needy way. Sadly, she wasn't aware of it.

"Oh... I see..."

Those words escaped her mouth suddenly. And at last, Izuku noticed Toya's bizarre action. She put down her phone and turned to the blonde-haired man. A smile carved on his face instantly. He seated up himself properly, shyness arising in him.

"H-hey, Young Lady...what are you reading just now?"

Toya eventually mustered his courage to ask her the question that had been lingering in his mind. Izuku flashed the sweetest smile she ever had for him. For unknown reasons, his heart began pounding faster.

"Something that remind me of you."

"H-huh? What kind of story is that?"

"Hehehe, a dictionary!"

"Dictionary...? Why are you saying I'm like a dictionary...?"

"Well, you are like a dictionary...because you add meaning to my life."

Faint pink shades dusted her face as Izuku uttered those words. Toya -- the target of her sweet pick-up lines -- immediately exploded out of embarrassment. His face was as red as tomato. His cheeks felt strangely warm. He was confused and baffled.

But what caught him off guard the most was Izuku's pick-up line.

Did she just flirt with him?

Young Lady, FLIRTING?

THAT WAS THE MOST SHOCKING THING HE HAD EVER WITNESSED.