Pops' Worries ~ OverDeku/RappaDeku

Ship : OverDeku/RappaDeku?)

Scenario : Pops had a hard time letting her granddaughter spending too much time with the yakuzas of Shie Hassaikai.

This one shot is going to be from Pops' point of view. uwu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pops' POV

"Kai~ Look! The flowers have bloomed beautifully!"

My granddaughter walked toward Chisaki-- my successor -- with a bouquet of flowers that she grew in her very own garden. He lifted his gaze off of the book he was reading, inspecting Izuku's flowers in her hand. He pulled down his black cloth mask and tugged a small smile for her.

"They are so gorgeous...like you, angel."

Chisaki reached out his gloved hand to Izuku's face, pulling her closer to himself. His lips suddenly planted on her forehead, shocking her. Her cheeks were covered with red hues. Her emerald eyes widened big. She seemed quite flustered by his action.

"K-Kai...Why did you do that?"

"Hm? When we were young, you always told me how you love my kiss... Do you hate my kiss now, Izu?"

A rush of guilt hit Izuku. She immediately shook her head in disagreement. "N-no, I never hate your kiss! B-but, we aren't kids anymore...so...um..." She couldn't find the right words to explain. I sighed at this sight.

Walking toward them, I cleared my throat to gain their attention. Chisaki and Izuku whipped their heads at me instantly. "....Hello...Pops..." Looked like my successor didn't expect my presence here. But my granddaughter was delighted to see me.

"Grandpa~!"

Izuku surged forward to hug me. I smiled softly at the young woman and returned the hug. I ruffled her dark green curly hair that really reminded me of my deceased son..

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you wanted to visit Eri and her family today."

"Ah. About that. I decided to give them a visit next week since I have some unfinished business."

I answered my granddaughter's question honestly. She hummed in understanding. "Izuku, why don't you go and make some tea for us? I like to have an important talk with Chisaki alone."

"Hmm, okay. I will come back later!"

With that, Izuku walked away from us, leaving me alone with Chisaki. The moment she disappeared from my sight, I spoke up again,

"Where do you think you are going...Chisaki?"

I looked behind me and my guess was right. He was trying to flee from me. A sigh escaped my mouth again. He stopped on his track, slowly turning to me again. Sweat rolled down the side of his face.

"You have the nerve of steel to touch my granddaughter while I'm not around..." Veins popped up on the side of my forehead. I approached the young Yakuza and stood before him menacingly. He looked down to the floorboards nervously.