Fight ~ OverDeku/RappDeku

Ship : OverDeku/RappaDeku

Scenario ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku skipped her way through the long, endless-looking hallway as she hummed her favourite lullaby. A smile laced her cute freckles-covered face. Her jade irises excitedly studied the decently beautiful decoration of the hallway.

"Hm~ What should I do today?"

That question slipped from her mouth before she slowly looked up to the ceiling questionably. She pinched her cheeks lightly and squeezed her eyes close, a habit of hers that happened whenever she was deep in thoughts.

"I have nothing better to do... Maybe I will ask Setsuno-san and Nemoto-san to accompany me to shopping mall today..."

Since the young woman couldn't see anything due to her closed-eyes, Izuku bumped into someone.

"Ah!"

She let out a soft squeak before she fell on her bottom. A pain-filled hiss escaped her mouth, soft hand rubbed her hips.

"My apology, Izuku. I wasn't looking straight while walking."

A deep man's voice rang through the hallway. Hearing him, she lifted her head up almost immediately. Pink shades decorated her cheeks upon seeing Kai wearing his casual attire, not his yakuza outfit.

"It is okay, Kai."

Izuku had a big, toothy grin plastered on her feature. An imaginary arrow with the word cuteness overload shot Kai's chest all of sudden when he witnessed the purest angel's smile.

Kai extended his hand to Izuku, offering assistance. Smiling softly, she murmured a small 'thank you' and held his latex-gloved hand. He pulled her up gently.

"How are you doing, Kai?"

"I'm doing fine. How about you, Izu?"

Kai addressed Izuku with the cute nickname he gave to her ever since they were kids. He only called her that if they were alone together.

"I'm doing very great! In fact, I'm happy to see you, Kai!"

Izuku exclaimed joyfully, accompanied by adorable innocent laughters. Kai secretly smiled beneath his black cloth mask. He shut his eyes too, indicating he was smiling at her.