Encounter ~ R.Harem

Ship : Reverse Harem/ Slight OverDeku

Scenario : Another normal day. Except that Izuku encountered some heroes who were secretly  investigating the Shie Hassaikai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another fine morning greeted the residents of the yakuza group's house. Everyone was minding their own business, doing works, running errands and interacting with each other like usual, right after eating breakfast. These yakuzas would never EVER missed their meals because the food were cooked by the their lovely, caring Young Lady.

Izuku.

The green-headed girl exchanged morning greetings with the minor yakuzas as she walked through the spacious courtyard. Izuku headed toward the giant gate before pushing it open. Strolling out of the courtyard, she checked the mailbox for any letters or mails. There were only electric bill and water bill receipts.

Unknown to Izuku, two heroes were flabbergasted with her sudden appearance there. One of the heroes -- wearing glasses -- set down a binocular he had been using to spy on the yakuza. His sidekick, a woman with light blue skin, had her jaw dropped wide open.

"Nothing else in here. Yosh, I should go back to the others." Satisfied with her search, the female greenette returned into the property. The gate was closed again, concealing its inside from the outside world.

"Sir, have you seen that girl before?" Bubble Girl asked her boss in full confusion. Nighteye shook his head as his delicate fingers held his chin. His mind began to swirl with theories.

"According to the Shie Hassaikai files -- that contained the name list of the members -- that were registered to the polices, all of the members are males. There is no single woman in that group." The bespectacled-man stated the fact, which was immediately agreed by the young heroine.

"Besides, that girl just now doesn't look like a normal member either... Should we ask the polices about her?" Bubble Girl crossed her arms, eyes stared at her boss' face.

"We will think of this later. For now, let's obersve them a little longer, and then we will meet up with Mirio to tell him everything we found."

"Yes, Sir!"

•••••

"Grandpa, can I go out? I want to buy some groceries!"

Izuku surprised Pops with a hug from behind. Her arms wrapped around his neck. A smile graced her beautiful freckled-face. The middle-aged man chuckled heartily, closing the book he was quietly reading earlier.

"Sure, sweetie. But don't go out alone. Chisaki and Kurono will be upset if they find out you leave the house by yourself."

Pops allowed, but with a little number of conditions. Izuku untangled herself from her grandfather and went to sit next to him.

"Those two are such worrywarts and overprotective... But alright, I will take someone with me. Actually, I have asked one of the Bullets to come along. Is that okay?"

The eagerness in her voice arose. Izuku eagerly expected an answer she wanted to hear from her dear grandfather. Although, she knew Pops would never turn her down.