Cockroach ~ ToyaDeku

A/N - A rare pic of bashful Fem!Izuku I found on Pinterest- GAA AH SHE LOOKS SO PRECIOUS AND CUTE-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ship : Reverse Harem / ToyaDeku (In the end)

scenario :

WARNING! SUGGESTIVE ENDING!⚠⚠⚠

WARNING!
SUGGESTIVE ENDING!
⚠⚠⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toya and Izuku both were sitting on the couch, watching television together. Izuku was wrapping her arms around his torso, head leaning on his lean chest. The greenette could hear his melodic heart beat which calmed her heart down.

Feeling her shoulders stiffening a little, Izuku stretched out her arms high in the air, accompanied by a sigh of discontent. She looked at the time displayed on the wall clock. Thinking how hot it was today, she decided it was best to take a long, nice bath. She stood up from the couch, confusing Toya.

Seeing that she was going to leave, the young yakuza immediately held her soft hand. He looked up to her with sad eyes.

"I-Izuku, where are you going?"

His voice was quite shaky and trembling. Toya didn't like it when Izuku needed to leave him all alone. He wanted to spend more time with the love of his life.

Izuku smiled a reassuring smile, leaning closer to his face. She booped her nose with his, causing the male to blush madly. "I just want to take a bath, sweetheart. Not too long. Only 10 minutes. I will come back later." She assured, intertwining her delicate fingers with his.

"Mm, okay, sweetie..." Toya hesitantly accepted her reassurance. He pressed his lips on her cheek to show his affection. Izuku giggled lightly when his soft lips brushed against her skin.

"See you later, Toya." Izuku gave one last peck on his lips before exitting the living area, leaving Toya with the rest of the Precepts and Irinaka.

Irinaka, who was inhabiting his plush, rolled his eyes in annoyance. He just witnessed the couple being so lovey-dovey in front of him, and it irritated him.

"Next freaking time, get a room if you want to do the unholy thing with her!" Irinaka yelled at the poor young man. Toya shrunk himself in the couch, shivering in fear. Tears began flooding his hazelnut eyes.

Here he goes again.

Toya didn't know where he did wrong, but Irinaka always had a tendecy to yell or scold him everytime Izuku was out of their sight, complaining how PDA was ridiculous and childish. This bird midget started acting this way ever since Toya began dating the milady.