Babysitting ~ R.Harem

Ship : Reverse Harem

Scenario :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my- for real? You can take care of my baby girl here?" The young mother asked happily, a smile decorating her face. Izuku, also smiling softly at the other female, nodded her head. She clapped her hands together.

"I have a six years old cousin. I have been taking care of her ever since she was born, so I'm quite good at taking care of baby." Izuku assured confidently the mother-- her neighbour. She stared at her baby girl whom she was holding in her arms.

"I see. Thank you, Izuku-chan. You are really helpful! I'm glad I can count on you to look after my baby girl." The mother handed over the small human being to the female greenette. Izuku gently took her from the older woman's arm. The teenager cooed at the baby and she stared at her face with her big, round eyes in response.

She is so cute!!!

The mother gave a basket full of baby's necessities- diapers, formula milk, pacifier, a fresh pair of new clothes, blanket, infant first aid kit, baby wipes and most importantly, of course some toys for the growing baby!

"Here are the baby's goods. I already stuffed everything necessary in this basket! I hope you two will have a good time. Right, Yuki? Aren't you excited? Izu-neechan will be with you all day today!" The mother giggled softly at her daughter. The baby - named Yuki - tugged a small adorable smile as her reply. Izuku's heart melted at this point.

"Alright, I will leave Yuki in your care! See you again, cutie pie." The young mother pecked Yuki's plushy cheek lovingly.

•••••

Izuku walked into her luxurious traditional Japanese house as she carried the little infant. Yuki waved her arms at her new caretaker, cooing at the female greenette.

Pops, who was on his way to leave the property, was a bit surprised to see his grandchild carrying a baby. "Ah, Grandpa! Are you going out?" Izuku greeted her grandfather gleefully.

Pops suddenly froze in total shock. His body turned into a soulless white statue, not a word leaving his mouth. Confused, Izuku tilted her head. Yuki also tilted her head, imitating the teenager's action.

"Izuku... Who is the father of the child...? Why did you never told me you got pre-"

"NO, GRANDPA! YOU GOT IT WRONG!!"

Shocked and embarrassed, Izuku accidentally yelled at Pops, face went ablaze with hot flame. Her face was as bright as tomato, body heating up from mortification.