Their Children With Izuku

A/N - We are going to do something different this time! A chapter specialized for one topic only! And the first one is about our chosen yakuzas having children with Izuku! UwU I can't wait to finish this—

Also, sorry for typos, grammatical error and all... I'm kinda sleepy ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Kai X Izuku

As we all know, Kai despises children, calling them 'filthy little creatures' because in his point of view, kids are just a bunch of dorks who love playing with dirt on the ground. This is why he always stays away from Eri every time she comes to visit the yakuza residence.

BUT. Everything changed one day. Izuku and Kai just finished eating dinner and she was washing dirty dishes. Kai surprised her with a hug from behind and began whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

That was when the words were uttered. the words.. That changed their lives.

Izuku told Kai how she had been wanting to have a child, but afraid to discuss it with him since she acknowledged his hatred toward children.

Hearing this, Kai didn't think long. He might hate kids, but he didn't mind having his own kids with Izuku BECAUSE, he believed his kids are going to be special and different from other kids.

So, long story short, Kin Chisaki was born! A beautiful girl blessed with straight, silky dark green hair. She inherited her father's shiny golden eyes.

Her name "Kin" means "Golden". Kai was the one who named her. According to him, he chose that name because her golden eyes were so breath-taking. They shine like a golden ray of light at night.

As this precious girl grew up, Izuku and Kai noticed the signs of anti-social tendecies. She preferred being alone and quiet. And the mother knew where her baby girl got it... Obviously from her father.
To Kai's and Izuku's surprise, Kin was Quirkless. Considering Izuku was Quirkless, it wasn't impossible for their child to be born that way.

Kai was the happiest one when he heard this news. He was grateful that his child didn't possess his deadly, monstrous Quirk; Overhaul.

For everyone's information, during Izuku's pregnancy, Kai secretly hoped that his child will be Quirkless like Izuku, so they can live a normal life and have happy childhood that he never experienced.

Our germaphobic father here had nothing but dark memories during his childhood, so he swore he wouldn't let this happen to his kids. Izuku, who fully understood his situation, did her best to provide happy memories for Kin and him.

What a great father and loving mother you two are... *sobs*

2. Hari X Izuku

Even before they got married, Izuku and Hari had planned for their future. Where to go for honeymoon, where they want to live, how many kids they want to have and many more. They were fully prepared.

Hari and Izuku both genuinely adore children. Sometimes, they will visit the orphanage near the yakuza residence to spend their time with the precious children there. They do everything to make these innocent kids happy.

So after they were married, they wasted no time. Izuku and Hari had been waiting for this moment -- to have their own kids -- for too long.

After nine months of Izuku carrying the baby, Izumi Kurono was brought into the world. This boy was a carbon copy of his mother in term of personality, but inherited mostly of his father's looks.

Izumi had curly silver hair and dark gray eyes. He was a shy boy with bright personality, like his mother. He loves to help people in need. Quite responsible and polite to everyone he met. His presence always seem to brighten up people's worlds. No wonder he has many friends who genuinely treasure him!