Pikachu ~ ToyaDeku

Ship : ToyaDeku

Scenario : Izuku had a pikachu onesie as her pajama. She occasionally wore it at nighttime. Poor little Toya mistaken her for a giant mouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toya looked so dead.

His face was clouded with despair, body shaking in terror. He felt so cold, even though the heater was on. He was sweating bullets from anxiousness. Noticing this, Hojo approached his good friend.

"Setsuni, what is wrong? Nightmare again?" He spoke up. His husky voice snapped Toya back into reality. He timidly looked up at the muscular man wearing white mask. Tears suddenly flowed down his face.

"I think I'm cursed, Hojo." The goldenette confessed, shuddering. He rubbed his forearms lightly, feeling creeped out. The eerie feeling was slowly eating his sanity out.

The bald man quirked an eyebrow, half-believed in his statement. Now, this sound stranger that usual. "What make you... Think you are cursed?" He asked calmly.

Toya inhaled a deep breath before meeting his gaze with his close friend. "Listen, last night... I accidentally woke up around 2.00 or 3.00 a.m.. I went to kitchen to drink some water... T-that was when I saw that cursed being.." He was on the brink of mental breakdown. His slender fingers ran through his mustard yellow hair.

"Hold on, what cursed being?" Hojo was curious at this point. His story sounded very disturbing and worrying.

"I-It was dark at that time so I could not see things clearly... But I saw the silhouette of that creature. When I observed much closer... It realized... It was a freaking giant mouse!" Toya cried in horror at the end of his story. He gripped Hojo's shoulders and shook his body non-stop.

"Why my life is so messed up?! First my bastard of ex-girlfriend left me! And now I'm cursed! Huaaaaa!!!" Toya wailed devastatedly. His cries caught the attention of a certain girl.

"Setsuno-san, what is the matter? Why are you crying?" Izuku started after approaching the two males. Hojo bowed down his head in polite manner. He then answered in Toya's stead,

"Young Lady, my friend here is suffering from anxiety. Could you...please comfort him?" Hojo pushed Toya toward Izuku without hearing out his anxious friend's response first. The plague-masked male looked at him with worried gaze, asking for help. But sadly, he was ignored by the bald man.

"Well then, I have some work to do. I will see you later, Setsuno." Hojo swiftly walked away from the scene, leaving the two alone. Izuku mustered a soft smile got Toya before spreading open her arms.

"Want hugs?"

Toya shyly nodded his head and let the Young Lady gently pulled him into a warm embrace. He loves Izuku's loving hug the most. It was a therapy for his mind and emotion.

•••••

Later that night

To put it in simple words, I told most of my comrades about the giant mouse I found. But none of them believed in me... saying that I was only hallucinating. So tonight, I will prove to them the truth! I will catch that mouse!

You big jerk! I will slash you with my katana and bring your corpse to my comrades!

Toya rubbed away the sleepiness in his eyes with his fist. He almost dozed off, but regained his sense when his head hit the wall. It was 2.30 am currently and he had been waiting for the chance to ambush the said giant mouse.

The yakuza had been here for one whole hour, without moving from his spot even an inch. He patiently waited for the chance to strike. The golden yellow-haired man wouldn't back down from this battle. He would definitely prove to his comrades that he was telling the truth.

The hallway was dark with no lamp switched on. Toya left the lamp off since he thought, if there was light the mouse wouldn't show up. He needed to be extra vigilant and observed his surrounding carefully.

Footstep noises coming from the other side of the hallway alerted the male yakuza. He prepared himself in fighting stance, hand readily holding the handler of the katana. An excited smile cracked on his lips.

I will surely catch you! Just you wait and see!

Sneaking into the dark kitchen, Toya slowly drew out his katana from its sheath. The "big mouse" was rummaging through the fridge, looking for food probably. Toya hid behind the counter, waiting for an opportunity to ambush the large creature.

When the giant mouse turned its back after taking out some food and a juice can, Toya came out of his hiding spot and dashed to the mysterious creature's direction. He pointed his blade to the large mouse, face clouded with murderous intent.

"You have nowhere to run anymore, you cursed creature." He exclaimed huskily, pointing the katana closer to its neck. When the mouse turned around, Toya's heart dropped.

"Young Lady?!"

Toya uttered those words almost half scream as soon as he saw that familiar face. He adjusted his eyesight and now he could see the "mouse" completely. It was actually Izuku wearing PIKACHU ONESIE!

Izuku was silenced for a moment. Her emerald eyed darted to Toya's katana pointing at her neck. Slowly, crystal tears flooded her eyes while her body trembled violently that it could cause earthquake. The food and juice can fell from her grip. Her knees were ready to give up giving support to her body.

"W-why? Why do you want t-to kill me? W-what did I do wrong?" Izuku sobbed, chibi tears fell from her eyes. Her loud cries of fear and shock then erupted through the kitchen.

Toya put back his katana into its sheath and panickally tried to calm down Izuku. "Y-Young Lady, I'm sorry! I never meant to point my katana at you! Please don't cry!" He frantically persuaded.

However, Izuku was obviously horrified by the event and wouldn't easily stop crying. Her cries continued, tears never stopped flowing down her cheeks.

Frustrated, Toya gritted his teeth. He was mentally crying and panicking over this too. Well, it was his fault in the first place.

Realizing that Izuku wouldn't stop bawling, Toya pulled Izuku and merged his lips with hers. He didn't know why he did that. He just felt it was necessary.

After a few seconds, the two broke apart. Izuku's face exploded out of embarrassment. Her head began spinning before she completely lost her consciousness. Toya was stunned.

"Young Lady!!!"