SFW Alphabet ♡ NemotoDeku

A = Affection (How affectionate is him? How does he show affection?

~~ not the most affectionate boyfriend from outside but Izuku doesn't mind. He is definitely affection from inside.

He may don't touch her a lot but he always whisper how he loves her and how she is the perfect girl in this world.

B = Best friend (What would he be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

~~ he will be a quiet best friend. Shin will listen to Izuku's ranting or blabbering, even though the topics are boring—

C = Cuddles (Does he like to cuddle? How would he cuddle?)

~~ At first, he is nervous to cuddle with Izuku. He is afraid of the physical contact— though he longs for it. So Izuku is the one who will make the first move.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How is him at cooking and cleaning?)

~~ He is busy serving Kai so settle down isn't in his mind.

But he is good at cleaning and cooking. After all, he is Kai's favorite underling so he needs to do everything to impress his boss.

E = Ending (If he had to break up with Izuku, how would he do it?)

~~ Shin will begin to act strangely. First, he will distant himself from Izuku. Then, he will ignore her everytime they cross paths. He will do this until she realizes he no longer loves her..

F = Fiance(e) (How does he feel about commitment? How quick would he want to get married?)

~~ Shin... Isn't sure about commitment. His only goal right now is to serve Kai to his utmost.

But... If he is very close to Izuku and loves her dearly, he may get married to her..

G = Gentle (How gentle is him, both physically and emotionally?)

~~ he is slightly gentle physically. He will usually wrap his arms around Izuku's shoulders and Pat her head to comfort her.

Meanwhile, he ain't gentle emotionally. But he is still willing to listen to Izuku's problem.

H = Hugs (Does he like hugs? How often does he do it? What are his hugs like?)

~~ His hugs are usually stiff and reluctant. He never has such a close physical contact so when Izuku hugs him, he will pretty much be shocked— but happy!

I = I love you (How fast does he say the L-word?)

~~ take him a loooooong time to confess cuz of his trust issue. But when he does confess, his way of confessing is the sweetest and most romantic ever.

J = Jealousy (How jealous does he get? What does he do when he is jealous?)

~~ He doesn't get jealous easily. But when he gets jealous, it becomes a little difficult for Izuku. Usually, when he gets jealous, he will stay in the dark corner of the room, hanging his head low, sulking in silence.

K = Kisses (What are his kisses like? Where does he like to kiss Izuku? Where does he like to be kissed?)

~~ His kisses are gentle and tender. he loves to kiss her forehead to show his affection. And he loves it when Izuku kisses his cheek.

L = Little ones (How is him around children?)

~~ Ugh, he doesn't like children. Because to him, they are too bratty and annoying. They hate being surrounded by loud kids especially.

But he is willing to put up with the kids if they are as sweet as Izuku.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with him?)

~~ Shin wakes up quite early since he needs to do tasks for Kai so every morning, Izuku wakes up with no one next to her. She doesn't get upset and understands his situation.

N = Night (How are nights spent with him?)

~~ Shin sometimes has a talk with Izuku, just a small conversation though. Then they climb onto bed, just stay silence before one of them fall asleep.

O = Open (When would he start revealing things about themselves? Does he say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

~~ take him a few months to start open himself to Izuku. I mean, he was betrayed by a lot of people in the past, so it is natural for him to act this way.

But after getting comfortable with Izuku, Shin will tell everything little by little about his past...

P = Patience (How easily angered is him?)

~~ out of all members, he is the most calm. He doesn't lash out or goes berserk if he sees something that tick him off.

Q = Quizzes (How much would he remember about Izuku? Does he remember every little detail she mentions in passing, or does he kind of forget everything?)

~~ he can't remember everything Izuku said since he is always busy with works/serving Kai. But he always listen to what Izuku says about herself.

R = Remember (What is his favorite moment in his relationship with Izuku?)

~~ his favourite moment of course is the moment he started to trust Izuku. It didn't take him that long though. Because Izuku was too honest and sincere with everyone she met.

S = Security (How protective is him? How would he protect Izuku? How would he like to be protected?)

~~ He is somewhat protective. He keeps his glock close to him all the time.

Say that he and Izuku are walking normally together while chatting and some random guys come and flirt with Izuku. He won't hesitate to pull out his glock and kill those guys here and there.

T = Try (How much effort would he put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

~~ during the first time he has to do this, Shin was extremely nervous. He planned everything and did anything necessary for the dates/anniversary. It was tough to him at first— but the he got hooked on it.

It was because of the precious reaction Izuku gave when she saw his preparation for their special days. He definitely wants to see her cute smile again.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of his?)

~~ Being distrustful toward everyone new he met. He will never EVER talk to them or greet them, feeling that they may be possible traitor or a potential liar. he will wait for a few weeks to greet them, since he needs to observe their attitudes ans personality first.

V = Vanity (How concerned is him with his looks?)

~~ Shirn combs his hair frequently before he goes out to work or to meet Izuku, so his blonde locks are always parted perfectly. He keeps a glasses wipe to himself so he could clean his spectacles anytime.

And he is happy when Izuku compliments his handsome look~

W = Whole (Would he feel incomplete without Izuku?)

~~ Well, he is a loner so he is fine with being alone. He doesn't mind if Izuku has to be away for a few minutes, or days. He is used to being alone after all.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for him.)

~~ Shin and Hari constantly fight to claim the title as Kai's favourite underling. ^~^

Y = Yuck (What are some things he wouldn’t like, either in general or in Izuku?)

~~ He hates it when Izuku lies to him. He will feel quite offended and stays away from her for the rest of the day.

Honestly, the only reason she would lie is not wanting to worry the male.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of his?)

~~ Like his personality, he tends to sleep far from Izuku in their bed.