Chapter 3: Sweet Everlasting Memories

*Pet Shelter*

"Baby I want him! Can we please keep him!"

"How will we take care of him?"

"Well..I'll have him over Monday through Friday and you can get him Saturday and Sunday"

"Haha why do I only get two days with him?"

"Because he's going to love me a lot more"

"Hmm wanna bet?"

"Duh! If I win we get to keep him"

"If I win we give him away"

"Deal! Hmm lets make it a week"

"Okay clever-ass you got one week to make him fall in love with you"

"Piece of cake..It only took me one day to get you"

"One day?? Should I remind you how much I couldn't stand you?"

"Oh cmon..I noticed those wondering eyes the moment the professor assigned us to be partners..You almost drooled"

I excitedly picked up the most adorable white little puppy I had ever seen. He looked like a tiny cute snowball.

"Omg look how adorable he is! We'll name him Cuddles"

"Oh no...That's too damn girly for a male dog babe"

"But he's just a little puppy!"

"Ugh..I won't be able to convince you will I?"

"Nope..Come on Cuddles Daddy needs time out"

"Haha funny..I am not his dad"

"Are you suggesting I find him another daddy then?"

I was so distracted by the puppy's overload cuteness that Landon caught me by surprise when he suddenly grabbed me by the waist. I turned around to face him and with a serious tone in his voice he said to me "Don't you ever say that..Not even joking around..You will never leave me". I gave him a sweet smile and replied "Don't plan on doing so..We are stuck with each other until our very last breath". He then lowered his head closer to mine and with complete tenderness filling his voice he said "Even after we die I'll look for you in the afterlife..Because our type of love is unique and will never fade away baby".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(CARTER MANSION)

"I said No and that's final!"

"But you haven't even given me a chance to show you I will take care of Cuddles Dad!"

"After the stunt you pulled the other day you're lucky I let you leave this house at all!"