Chapter 7: Sweet Everlasting Memories

"Five....Six....Seven....Eight....Nine....and Ten"

I swam back up and exhaled a deep breath

I swam back up and exhaled a deep breath. Swimming was always such a soothing therapy for me. It relaxed my mind and muscles. Especially underneath the water. All my worries faded away and there was nothing else but the fresh water surrounding me. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was already noon. Not like it mattered to me either way. Like if I was a little girl my Father grounded me all while Petra didn't leave me out of her sight.

She knew something was up with me by the way I had reacted that night. So she was my shadow following me around acting like she had to be in that same room as well. The only privacy I had was inside my room but as soon as I stepped a foot outside she was there. It didn't matter to me because I knew in one more day I was going to finally have my freedom and happiness. No matter what. I took another deep breath and swam back in. Suddenly I felt the water move around me as if someone had dived inside as well. I opened my eyes and saw a figure swimming my way.

Quickly making my way back up I wiped my eyes and took a good look to see who had gone in to join me. However nobody was in sight. So I decided to swim a little more and ignore what had happened by telling myself it was all in my head. Suddenly I felt someone pull me by the waist. I quickly turned and my eyes widened in shock to see Cedric right in front of me. What the hell was he thinking!! I thought as I pushed him away and tried swimming but he was quick to react and stopped me from leaving.

"I don't know who you think you are but you gotta let go of me before I scream!"

"Go ahead..Your dad isn't here and Petra was nice enough to leave us alone"

"Josh or Britney will-"

"They aren't here either"

I tried slapping him but he instantly took a hold of both of my hands and held them behind his back forcing me to hug him. "Why are you doing this! Why do you love to bother me! Can't you understand I don't like you!" I shouted with anger as he smirked back and replied "You think I care about what you feel?..Ha that's cute". I continued to try and fight him off but he wouldn't make it easy for me. Suddenly he leaned towards me making me think he was going in for a kiss so I quickly dodged him and turned to the side. He then whispered in my ear "I warned you that you were going to regret not apologizing remember?..I always keep my word".

He roughly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the pool. I struggled to get away from his grip but he only held onto me tighter. With force he slammed me against the wall and cornered me preventing any movement from mine. He gave me a cold stare that sent shivers down my spine but I wasn't going to show it. I couldn't let him know just how scared I really was. Just as I opened my mouth to threaten him he hushed my lips with an aggressive kiss. One so intense and unexpected that I felt like I was going to suffocate by him. I felt his hot tongue invade my mouth as I tried fighting him off.