Chapter 19: Delusion

My body aches in pain

My body aches in pain. I feel the burning fever like lava slowly taking over my body. Though from the exterior I'm ice cold. I'm dying. I can feel it. She won't save me. The simple thought of having to look at me repulses her. If she could she would strike me with a blade to end my life faster. No. She likes this. Watching this agonizing death slowly take me down will be her victory. At last she will have it her way. Freedom. To run into his arms and remember me as a brief nightmare she finally woke up from.

The bedroom door opened. A pair of long thick thighs stood before me. I was too weak to turn to look but I knew it was her. That sweet pleasant aroma she carried. Nobody else smelled like her. She was one of a kind. She took the cover off me and sat down. It was silent. If only this could last a lifetime. No matter if she didn't want to talk to me. As long as she was there sitting down beside me. Never leaving my sight. I would give anything.

"You're dying"

"You've come to watch me die?"

"No....I...I came to make a deal with you"

"Ha..I'm on the edge of never seeing you again and you want to make a deal?"

"If I agree to make love to you. Will you set me free?"

"Come closer"

"Why??"

"Just do it"

She leaned towards me. Her lustrous long hair softly falling against my shoulder.

I couldn't help it

I couldn't help it. Having Jade so close to me was such a temptation. One that I was not willing to ignore. I grabbed her by the hair and forced a kiss on her. She struggled to get away from me while she muffled as I continued to taste her delightful perky lips.

I could've died with her sweet tender lips being the last thing I tasted and I would've left peacefully. Jade had become an essential drug to me. If I didn't have her near me it would instantly become suffocating.

"How does your love feel like?"

"You'll never know!"

"If setting you free will give me a glimpse of heaven then I agree to your deal"