Chapter 44: Deadly Game

(CEDRIC'S P.O.V)

Throughout the entire night I couldn't get any rest after Jade's visit. I couldn't get that video I had seen off my mind. That fuckers hands all over Jade. His lips claiming her flesh and lips like I had done many times before. The only thought that had crossed my mind that night was killing them both. I wanted to end their got damn love story once and for all.

However the thought of a life without Jade was something I couldn't accept. She was the only person in the world that could have the ability to hurt me so bad and still I wanted her. "She's pregnant..That baby could be his..Just like it could be mine" Why..Why couldn't she stay faithful to me like I have been to her all my life. I've only wanted her and nobody else. In my eyes she's the only woman that has ever existed. Why couldn't my love be enough for her?

"Mr. Wesley I have good news for you. The charges have been dropped. Your name is all cleared out now. We apologize for the misunderstanding"

"Jade....What have you done...."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Nothing. Go get my things and bring them to me. I have somewhere to be".
.

.

.
(ROMAN RESIDENCE)

"Will you like a drink or something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry. I didn't come here to sit down and wine with you Landon. Have you kept your word?"

"Haha...Your love is that deep? I bet you couldn't get a shut eye all night thinking about him Huh?"

"That's none of your business. Did you get him out!?"

"As a matter of fact...He must be getting the news right now"

"I need proof"

"Haha isn't my word enough Jade?"

"If it were the old Landon I once knew then I wouldn't need any but since it's this new version of a cruel heartless Landon your word isn't enough"

"Ouch...You have no idea how bad that hurt"

He gave me a smirk as if making a mockery out of what I said.

"So what now?" I doubtfully asked afraid of what his answer would be

"So what now?" I doubtfully asked afraid of what his answer would be. He walked closer to me. That well familiar feeling of being uncertain of someone's actions ran down my spine once again. Landon had completely changed into someone I didn't know. His moves and thoughts were unknown to me. I was no longer able to read him as well as I once did. That scared me to the core.