Chapter 13: The Punishment

"Cedric let me go!! You're hurting me!"

"You have always acted reckless! But you're a Wesley now! I will discipline you until you know how to behave!"

"GO TO HELL!!"

"That's exactly where I'm taking you"

He forcefully took me into a master bedroom. Savagely throwing me onto the bed he climbed on-top and ripped the shirt off me.

"N-no..NO! Stop it!"

"You wanted to make me look like a complete fool..Well now it's my turn"

"Stop! Don't do it! Don't touch me!!"

"Why?? You're my wife now! I can do whatever pleases me!"

"You're a pig! I hate you! Can't you see!? I detest your touch! I hate the way you look at me! I wish you were dead!"

"Well I'm here in the flesh and I will never let you go! So get use to me! Because there will be plenty of nights like this one"

He separated my thighs and began to unbuckle his belt. I shed silent tears though trying hard not to show fear. I was seconds away from losing my virginity to a complete psycho. Even though I was terrified I refused to beg him for mercy.

He began to roughly kiss and bite my neck. My entire body shivered in panic. So I turned my head to the side avoiding to look at what he was doing. My body felt his disgusting tongue all over my neck and his plumped lips savagely invading my skin. I clenched my jaw in utterly disgust over him.

With such suddenness he stopped and stood over me while I kept my stare away from him. He aggressively grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look at him. With a threatening tone in his voice he said to me, "You got lucky tonight Jade..I no longer wish to fuck you..But that doesn't mean you're off the hook..You're not allowed to see any of your family members until I say so".

He stood up and buckled his belt back on. While still feeling petrified I managed to speak up, "You can't keep me locked up forever..One day my Father will wake up and this nightmare will be over". He leaned towards my head as I immediately turned to the side. Whispering in my ear he said the most unexpected words that shocked me to the core.

"Oh your family didn't tell you? Hmm maybe if you hadn't runaway you'd know by now.."

"Know what!?"

"Your Father woke up from the coma..As a matter of fact..Don't you find it weird that your family decided to announce that right after the wedding?"

I quickly pushed him away and stood up. "You're lying!!" I angrily shouted. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to him. There was so much darkness in his eyes that deep down it scared me. "I have no reason to lie to you. It pleases me to see you this way..You actually think you have hope now? No Jade. Your Father waking up will not save you from this hell..I don't think you're quite understanding yet but you will..You belong to me. FOREVER".

He pushed me back onto the bed and walked out of the room. I ran towards the door as I heard him locking it from the outside. "I will never belong to you! You hear me! I will never be yours!".
.
.
(Cedrics Study Room)

"Problems with the wife?"

"Nothing that I can't handle"

"Listen to me Cedric-"