Chapter 28: Unmerciful Wrath

"Hmm...Where am I?..What happened?"

"You fainted in the middle of a got damn important meeting Jade!"

I noticed I was laying on a sofa inside Cedric's office. I sat up as Leon Wesley angrily ranted about how I made his company look like a complete joke. He thought I fainted to act out a dramatic scene only to feel self-important. Ignoring him I waited until he was done and then finally left the office.

I held onto my stomach tightly feeling as if I had gotten punched right on it. I remembered what caused me to faint. I still couldn't process the shocking news I had received. My Landon my love..Was now someone else's. Tears began flowing and the agonizing pain that was striking my heart felt unbearable.
.
.
"Omg Landon it's beautiful! Look on the letter J there's a small rhinestone!"

"Well don't get excited..Cause it's mine"

He took the necklace he had bought away from me while I saw him putting it on. "Baby really? It's got my letter though..You should let me keep it". He gave me a smile and hugged me tightly.

"Remember our first kiss?"

"Of course..It's a kiss I will never forget"

"Well that night at the Carnival..There was a stand where a young boy was selling jewelry..I spotted a silver necklace with the first letter of your name"

"Wait..When was this? I didn't notice you leaving my sight?"

"Haha that's because I bought it before meeting up with you"

"So..You wore it that entire time we were together?"

"Well to be fair I didn't wear it..I held it inside my pocket"

"Why didn't you show it to me?"

"I thought it might be good luck if I held onto it without you ever knowing..Until of course you saw it just now..You need to stop going through my things Miss Nosy"

"I'm so sorry..I was just a bit curious when I opened your drawer and saw something shiny so I pulled it out.."

"Baby it's okay.."

He gave me a kiss but I couldn't help it I felt awful so I began to tear up while he hugged me.

"Jade I told you it's okay?..Don't cry"

"What if things go wrong now!? What if we get bad luck because I saw it!?"

"Haha don't be silly babe..You and me are going strong for a long time"

"How are you so sure?"

"Because there's only one of you in the entire world. I love you Jade. I'll love you forever"

 I'll love you forever"