Chapter 25: The Confession

"No I don't agree with your plan Jade!"

"Why? I think it's perfect. After all wasn't it your idea to get him to trust us?"

"I meant ME! He needed to trust just me! Then I would get him to do whatever I wanted so eventually he would let you get away with things such as escaping without him noticing!"

"I don't see the difference Brit? I will still gain his trust and I will do it alone which is better because you won't be involved"

"That wasn't the plan though Jade!"

"Okay Brit what is your problem!? Why does it bother you so much that I will be acting like the perfect little wife Cedric wants? It's all fake! So what's the problem!?"

"You don't get it! You never will!"

I looked at her confused as she angrily stormed out of my room. I couldn't understand why she was so bothered about me carrying the plan on my own. Suddenly my bedroom door opened as I turned to look I saw Cedric walking inside and closing the door behind him. Ugh what does he want! I silently thought as I nervously put down my comb.

"Your hair looks silky"

"Thanks...I just brushed it.."

"You didn't come downstairs to eat"

"I-I wasn't hungry that's all.."

"Really? I thought it was maybe because you didn't want to see my face"

"Cedric don't speak nonsense I told you everything would be different between us"

"How true is that?"

"I already proved it didn't I?"

"You think by sharing a simple kiss you could prove your loyalty to me?"

"Please..Don't start"

I quickly grabbed my towel and began to walk towards the bathroom but he instantly stopped me.

"If things are different between us then why are you running away to hide as usual?"

"I'm not running away to hide..I just need to shower..So excuse me"

"Prove to me you're not avoiding me"

"I'm not? I already told you" I began to walk inside the bathroom as I felt my entire body tremble. I couldn't continue faking just how bothered I felt by his presence. Just as I was about to lock the door he walked right inside.

"Cedric what are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a shower with my wife. Is there a problem sweetheart?"

"Um I-I prefer to shower alone Cedric..Please I'll head downstairs to eat right after"

"Oh you got a sudden appetite? Here you can start by eating this"

"Cedric! What the hell!" I shouted as he unzipped his pants and took out his dick.

"You're hungry right? Let me feed your appetite"

"W-wait a minute!" I nervously said as he pulled me to him. While firmly holding onto my waist he grabbed my hand and forced me to touch his penis. I couldn't believe what I was actually doing. It was my first time feeling a man's thick cock with my hands. I felt weird jitters all around my body.

"Cedric I don't want to do this"

"Why? I touch your body all the time. Don't you want to feel mine?"