💎Chapter 46💎- Destiny's Plan

Dev woke up lazily, feeling the weight on his chest with every rise and fall. He looked down to see Sona head resting on top of his chest. It was after a long time he got to see the kind of scenario in his life. For a change, this time they weren't on their bed. They were securely cuddling on the floor half naked.

The harsh weather could have killed both of them if Dev didn't drag Sona from the balcony last night and bring her inside the room. After Sona had her share of bites on the left side of his neck, they started to make out openly on the balcony.

Dev pulled her inside the room and started making full use of his hands. Both of them were too occupied making out, that they didn't even have the time to shift to the bed. They kissed, made out had explored various ways of sexual pleasures by aggressively biting each other in places which brought them over the edge. By the time they were done, they just fell asleep on the floor, with the comforter covering them cosily.

Dev actually recalled the previous night vividly. The fact that Sonakshi initiated to explore his wildest fantasy, was kind of hot. He never expected it from her.

She was always full of surprises.

"Come on babe... wake up!" he tapped on her shoulder and heard her groan lazily. Sonakshi had the best sleep the past few days after so long. With Dev aside, she had a peaceful sleep and she refused to wake up from that.

"Five more minutes." She whined.

Dev smiled and shook his head. Some things never changed.

"You can sleep for an hour if you want! But I can't... My back is stiff from sleeping on such a concrete surface. Sona... are you listening?" he brushed his nose on her cheeks.

Instead of answering, she just hummed and snuggled closer to him.

"Sona, I am talking to you jaan!"

"Please... let's sleep some more." She hugged him tightly and almost crawled on top of his torso. Her legs intertwined with him, making it harder for him to move around. Dev exhaled and looked at the time.

He looked at her and went into deep thoughts. She was absolutely a normal at home and there was no difference from her behavioural manners. She was so normal that he couldn't even tell if yesterday's insanity was a dream or not. The problem only started when she has to face the outside-world. If Vikram never alerted him about those questions, Dev would have never found out.

Dev peeled away from her secured hands and adjusted her blouse. Picking her up from the floor, he scooped her up like a baby. Her sleeping position could easily sprain her neck and he didn't want that. Sona groaned like a stubborn child when he picked her up in bridal style, but she soon succumbed to the sleep that forced her eye. She slept on his chest while he walked and placed her carefully on the bed.

"Devvvv" she whined, making Dev roll his eyes.

"It feels like I am putting Simi to sleep." He laughed and went back to take the comforter from the floor. Neatly straightening it, he covered the tiny frame of his wife on the bed. Brushing her hair back, he kissed her forehead.

"Dev, hold me please..." she asked while her eyes were still closed. Dev didn't know if she was mumbling in her sleep or she was really requesting it. But he just took her palms in his, and caressed them.

"Dev.... Don't leave me" she mumbled again in her sleep. Dev sighed and moved closer to her.

"I got you, love... I got you." He whispered and laid on the pillow next to her head.

One thing that Dev had learnt from Sona in the past, was her habit of getting too comfortable with him while she was asleep. There was something behind those cuddles that he still wasn't sure of. Her personalities jumped around so fast that he couldn't predict which was the real her.