Goodbye, America! Hello, London!

I wake up to the flight attendants voice saying, "Please, sit down until told otherwise."

And I do so, but I rub my eyes.

"Everyone else is already awake," I think to myself.

I look over to see Phil and the other young man getting all of their things, and Phil greets me.

"Hey, (y/n)," he says past the other boy, "I never introduced you two, he kind of passed out. This, is Dan, Dan, this is (y/n)."

I shake Dan's hand as he groggily does back.

"Hi," he mumbles.

"Jetlag, much?" Phil asks and laughs.

Dan glared at Phil as the annoying flight attendant spoke.

"We have arrived at your destination, please gather your things, and exit the plane in an orderly fashion. Thank you, we hope you had a great flight," she said in a robotic tone.

Almost being last, aside from a few kids, I step off and breathe in.

"Wow, it's beautiful," I whisper. "Home, sweet home, I guess.."

I see my rental car awaiting and a man who works with the airport asks me, "Are you, (y/n)?"

"Yes, thank you," I say as I show him my ID and grabbing the keys, knowing how to drive in Britain.

After what seems like forever, I finally get all of my things loaded into the trunk of the black jeep, and look at the address to my apartment.

"It's upstairs, oh joy," I think.

I start the car, and see Dan and Phil getting a ride from another boy.

Driving to my new house, I pull in the parking lot and exhale.

I walk in, tell the lady in the front desk who I am, sign many of things, and she hands me my keys.

A bell boy asks if I need help, but I politely say no.

"It's like a hotel here.. Except, I have to get my own groceries.." I think.

As I stagger up the stairs, I can't believe my eyes to what I see on my apartment's level.

It can't really be..?