Getting Wet and Issues

Dan

The day was January, 29th.

A week before Playlist Live!

I had decided to pack early, so when the day of the flight came I only had to get my electronics.

*time skip to Sunday*

Phil and I had to do a radio show today, which I thought left (y/n) to her own devices, until I got the call.

BBC asked if she wanted to join as a guest and play a few rounds of Innuendo Bingo.

Of course, she said yes, Elise was busy today anyway.

I wore my space cat t-shirt and black skinny jeans, along with some white shoes.

Phil wore a black t-shirt with a galaxy pocket and galaxy lining around the neck, arms, and bottom, with denim jeans and black shoes.

(Y/n) wore a black tank top with a burgundy jacket (that had way too many pockets and zippers), with denim jeans and converse. She also had her hair curled, with aviator sunglasses, as it was a sunny, yet chilly day.

She was sexy as always.

We decided to walk the few miles so we left early, getting some exercise.

About two miles in we stopped at a small shoppe to buy some water, as we were exhausted.

"Hey, at least the building is only across the street!" (y/n) exclaimed.

"Yeah," I breathed.

We walked into the building, and signed in.

"We have ten minutes until we're on. To the lounge?" Phil suggested, gesturing towards the chair filled room.

We nodded and sat for the short amount of time.

*timeskip after soundcheck and intro*

"And now, with our guest today, it's time to play.." Dan said, pressing a black button.

"Innuendo Bingo," the heroic voice said, along with some sound effects as we took mouthfuls of water.

"Alright," Tom said, "This first clip comes from Daisen, she found this clip watching a running race."

A clip of groaning and wheezing played, and a swallowing sound played as a girl said, "oh, yeah."

My lip quivered as I smirked.

Phil hydro-pumped onto (y/n) which made her lose it.

I made it, though.

Barely.

"This next clip is from Haleigh, she found it watching cartoons with her sister."

I knew what it was from.

"Firmly grasp it," a breathy, yet dumb-sounding voice said.

I spit into the bucket, but got some onto (y/n).

She looked like a hyperventilating seal while tying to keep the liquid in her mouth.

Phil's burst open, drenching (y/n), as once again, she blew up.

"A chain reaction!" Tom exclaimed.

About twenty minutes later, the innuendo was over, and I had won.

It's amazing being slightly soulless.

Phil and I worked and played songs for about an hour, as (y/n) chilled out in the station's lounge.

*yet another time skip*elevator music transition*

(Y/N)

As the show was about to end, I got a call from Elise.