Are You Serious?

(Just thought I should bring sexy back ayy lmao ^^ I'm sorry, I'm white.)

Dan

We, the guests, were sat in some comfy chairs and couches.

I was in a Pokéball bean bag chair with (y/n) on my lap, laying across it. Her teal hair was bundled to her left.

"So, how've you all been?" David asked, him bent over, hands clasped.

He flipped his blonde hair, and smiled his 'perfect' smile.

We'd been friends, but we had competition.

Especially with girls.

He had green eyes, ivory skin. Muscular. He'd a thing with sports aswell.

My opposite.

I put my hand on (y/n)'s thigh and she grabbed it.

"Well, I've had a hell of a time with these three lately," I said.

We eventually started playing videogames.

The most energetic game Peej had was "Just Dance 2014,"

Also, it was the biggest multi-player/team game we could find in the bunch.

PJ and Chris started first, as they were best friends.

They chose the song,"Get Lucky" by Daft Punk.

The song lasted four minutes, consisting of the boys flailing their arms and bucking their hips, slightly off beat and not so much in sync.

They got a moderate score, not horrid, not amazing.

Then, it was David and Jane.

Jane had long, platinum blonde hair and large, almond eyes. They were coated in a golden eyeshadow with brown eyeliner. Her eyelashes were long. She also had sun kissed skin with chocolate freckles sprinkled across her nose. She was beautiful, I'll admit, but nothing compared to the loves of Phil and me.

David glared at me, but then smirked.

Yet another competition.

I rolled my eyes.

(Y/n) saw both, and gently slapped my bicep.

"Hey," she whispered. "It's just a game."

They chose Ke$ha's, "C'mon."

"I know, it's ju-"

And, of course, I was interrupted by the song starting.

They danced 'perfectly,' as their scores added up.

"Must be the only thing he's good at," I thought.

I stared at the screen, 'perfect' lighting up in lime green on each move.

David was starting to look odd.

As he was dancing, he was putting a lot of.. Strength? Or rather, force into his dancing.

The song was nearing an end, when my 'bad luck magnet' started to react.

He struck an arm in our direction, as the dancer did on the screen.

No one I know wears the 'safety strap,' but now, I sure as hell wish they did.

As David's hand struck into our direction, the Wii remote flew out of his grasp, and smashed into (y/n)'s nose.

She whimpered in pain, grabbing it.

"What the fuck, dude?" I yelled, placing on hand on her shoulder, and one arm around her other.

I basically escorted her to the bathroom.

"Hold on one second, love," I said, rushing to open the door.

She released her hand over the sink, the thick, crimson liquid drip down the drain.

Unrolling some toilet tissue from the roll, I handed it to her, as well as starting the water.

Elise walked up to the doorframe and placed a hand on her back.

"You okay?"

She replied with a nod of the head.

(Y/n)

After I finished getting cleaned up, Dan and I were about to leave the bathroom, but then we heard music.

"Are you fucking serious, David!?" He yelled.

"Babe," I said. "Calm down, they're having fun."

"Calm down? He fucking hurt you!"

"He didn't mean to, hon."

He rolled his eyes.

Trying to lighten the mood, I said, "Daniel, that's one of three emotions I ever see from you."

His angered, straight face curled into a smirk, then smile as he laughed.

"Why do you always do that?" He chuckled again.

"Because I'm tired of bad moods, now we came here for fun, and that's what we're going to do," I said, holding the tissue tighter, so my voice got nasally.

He pecked my cheek.

"Asshole."