Roomies!

(Kind of not an update)

Elise

It was already late January.

I was supposed to go back to America in December.

I sighed, sitting in my sister's undecorated guest room.

"I don't want to leave, I'll miss all of my new friends. My sister. My boyfriend," I thought.

I teared up.

I don't want to be pushy.

The door opened as I started silently crying.

"El?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hm?" I asked, fighting a war with my tears, and winning.

"Can we talk?" She said smiling.

"Oh no, is she going to kick me out?" I thought about what I almost knew what was going to happen. I've been here for too long.

"Dude, Earth to Elise," she laughed poking me, getting me out of my thoughts.

She handed me a coffee cup that I hadn't noticed before.

"Got your favorite," she winked.

We sat down.

"So, I'm really excited to tell you this!"

I was confused, why would she..?

"So, I've thought it over, and talked to a few people, and I want to ask you a really important question."

She squealed.

"Huh?" My voice cracked, which made us laugh.

"Okay, okay," she calmed down, "So I'm pretty sure you know what I'm about to ask you, but, will you be my roommate?" She fidgeted with excitement.

My eyes widened, "Of course!"

My heart pounded, "Does everyone know? What about rent? Do I need to pay for anything?"

"Dude, calm your tits! Everything's handled. We'll talk about rent later," she snickered.

I was so happy.

My new life!

(Sorry; boring. Just wanted to make if clear she was a permanent character. Luv ya! Comment, Vote, & Follow! ~Kat!)