Desisions

Your POV

I wake up with Dan's arms around me.

I yawned, and slid out of his grasp.

Yesterday, we completed my little office, so I went in there with a notepad, a pen, and my Mac.

"I need to get a job," I whisper.

After researching, I found the perfect place.

A bookstore, with a coffee shop inside.

They were hiring, so I'd call later.

A knock on the office door pulled me away from my thoughts, and I got up.

"Morning sunshine," I said, playing with one of his dark brown, loose curls.

"Morning, beautiful," he said, smiling.

"Hey," I told him. "Do you want to go grocery shopping with me? Or you can stay home, it's been almost a week, you can shoot a video."

"Oh! That reminds me!" Dan laughed. "I was going to ask you, do you want to be in my video?" Dan asked smiling.

"Oh? Uh, I don't know, and can we talk?" I told him, smiling.

"Yeah," he said, a bit nervous.

"I want to get a job, there's this amazing book store, not too far from here, you probably know it," I told Dan excitedly.

He got a puppy-dog face and said, "But then we can't hang out all day."

"Well, yeah, Dan," I said, "That's what non-YouTubers do." I winked and laughed.

"Then start a YouTube!" He pleaded, "Seriously, you could get a sponsorship, easy!"

"Dan! I want to do this," I said.

Things started to get a bit heated, and it almost started to turn into a fight.

"I mean," I said, "I don't want to have subscribers because of you, nothing intended by that, but I want to earn them."

"But is that a yes?" Dan asked.

"What?"

"Will you make a YouTube?"

After moments of silence, you agreed.

"Sure, but I don't want this to be a failure, and if I don't reach.. 100 subscribers in the next.. week, then I'm stopping," I said sternly.

"Okay!" He said excitedly.

You made your account called, "(y/n)HasNoFriends", as a joke.

"Okay Dan, promise?" I said.

"Promise," he said, "you'll get those subscribers."

After the conversation, I went shopping, got food, body essentials, and other little things.

When I got home, it was time to shoot the video.

"Ready?" Dan called, after fixing the lighting.

"Ready," I said.