A Little Suprise

{sorry, I've had a bit of writer's block tbh, an OHMYGDO 10K READS! SCREAMING BRB. COMMENT SOMETHING I SHOULD DO! <3 & this is kind of another filler.}

(Y/N)

I don't remember exactly when we got home, but all I woke up to was the buzzing of the mail at 8 A.M. in my own flat.

I didn't know how long it was ringing, but I quickly jazzed up my hair and slid on a hoodie over my tank top.

As I was about to leave, I heard the gentle snoring of Phil, he must've state the night with Elise, and Dan probably went over to their flat, as he was too lazy to bring his laptop over to my place.

I grabbed the key to the mailbox off of the rack.

I gently turned the doorknob and the squeaky door creaked open.

I tip-toed down the endless stairs, then I got to the small keyhole.

I fiddled with the bronze colored key, and crammed it into the spot.

It opened with a 'click.'

Reaching my hand inside, peeking as well, I grabbed some envelopes, a manilla packet, a package for Elise, and placed it aside.

I'm glad I always look back, because when I did, I noticed a small, black cardboard box in the back of the silver container.

I grabbed it, and looked it over for a name, but all I found was a scribble.

It didn't look like anyone's handwriting I'd seen, but, for now, I would just have to keep up with it.

I unfolded the thin folds and pulled out a small sheet of paper and.. Giftcard? I read it.

When I saw the title of the coffee shop Dan and I had our little chats at, and started knowing each other, I giggled, and teared up a bit.

Especially because it was £25, I knew I'd be going there quite a lot.

The note read: "Psst? You! Yeah, you, with the insane hair, I love you!" It read, in black ink.

I was confused, but I laughed grabbed the bills, the package, and went back upstairs. I crammed the note in my hoodie.

Finally getting up the stairs, I put the card in my wallet.

After laying the papers on the table, I grabbed my spare key to Dan's place, locking my door behind me.

I unlocked Dan's door, and snuck inside, the little letter still in my pocket.

I heard the creak of a bed, then footsteps.

A sleepy Dan appeared in the hallway, and he smiled when he saw me.

"You're so adorable when you're sleepy," I teased.

He chuckled, and hugged me, his warm, shirtless torso against my cheek.

"I love you," he spoke in a deep, groggy voice. "Cuddle?"

"I love you more, I think yes."

He hesitated before hugging me once more, him leaning down, head on my chest.

I flicked at a curl.

"Let's go, hobbit."

He laughed, and we headed towards his room, and spent time in each other's company.