Christmas!

(Long ass chapter ahead)

Your POV

Elise had stayed a little longer than expected, as she and Phil had gotten quite close.

They'd began forming a relationship, and got a bit serious, though not as close as Dan and I.

"Jeez, These two sure do fall for girls quickly," I thought.

It was Christmas Eve, and what was suppose to be Elise and I getting so see each other, we were going to visit and meet our boyfriends families.

I had sent my gifts to my American family last week, so they should get them about now.

Dan and I packed our two backpacks, as we'd be staying overnight tonight, and meet back with Philise (it's their ship name, okay?) on Christmas Day, and the girls would cook while the guys dealt with their social medias, and speaking of that, my YouTube was growing!

"It's 4:00, and we should get there at 5:45, a bit before tea time, want to go ahead and get in the car? I still have to brush my teeth," Dan asked and informed.

I chuckled, "Sure, honey."

The gifts were already in the car, so I just grabbed the keys.

I kissed him on the cheek, walking down the long staircase.

I started the car and sat in the passenger, waiting about 5 minutes.

Eventually, Dan came out, with his hair styled a bit more.

"Phil just texted, babe, and he said he's only like a fourth of the way there," he said, buckling up.

"Okay, thanks. About halfway there, let's stop and get drinks and use the bathroom, okay?" I asked him, okay, more like told him.

"Alright," he said, smiling his perfect smile.

The drive was excruciatingly long, as there was a lot of traffic.

The almost two hours of waiting over, we arrived at Dan's parent's house.

It wasn't that large, but not too small.

His mom actually met us outside, and ran on her high heels to meet Dan, hugging him.

"Welcome home, baby! How are you? Oh, sweetheart, she is a keeper! She's gorgeous!" The brown eyed woman said to the both of us.

"Mum, slow down," Dan chuckled.

"I missed my baby!" She laughed.

"Thanks.. I like your scarf!" I said pointing out the shimmery light blue infinity scarf.

A boy that looked a lot like Dan, with a few years shaved off of him, bolted out of the house.

"Bear!" The boy yelled.

Dan laughed, "Hey Adrian, this is my girlfriend, (y/n)," he said, embracing his younger brother.

The teen flipped his head at me and winked, and Dan shoved him, making me giggle.

"Let's go inside, it's chilly out here!" Mrs. Howell said, wrapping and arm around me, making me smile.

Inside, we sat by a fireplace, with a TV above it, playing Christmas movies.

"Would you like a blanket? Are you hungry?" She asked me.

"Mum, I love you, (y/n) can handle herself," he laughed.

She brushed Dan off as I replied, "No, thank you, though."

Dan's POV

I took my mom into the kitchen while Adrian and (y/n) talked about school and such.