Morning, Sunshine.

I woke up covered in a blanket.

"Did I put this on myself last night?" I think. "No, not that I remember."

An amazing aroma was wading through the air. I took a deep whiff.

Without looking in a mirror or anything, I walk around the not so familiar apartment into the kitchen.

"Woah, morning bed head," Dan says, laughing at me, "by the way, Phil's out today."

"Huh?" I ask, confused by what he meant about my hair, but I laugh. "Okay, oh, and Mr. Perfectionist, where's the bathroom?" I ask him while he's cooking.

"Through the hallway, on the left. And watch out for One Direction!" He exclaims.

"What?" I ask, walking into the bathroom.

-----Dan's POV-----

"Damn, I wake up early to cook.." I smile to myself, "pfft, I never do this."

In the middle of flipping a pancake, I hear a little squeal come from the bathroom, then a voice, "FUCK YOU DAN!" (y/n) exclaims.

I couldn't help myself, I started uncontrollably laughing.

"Hurry up in there or you might hatch an egg!" I yell to the new neighbor.. The gorgeous new neighbor.

Fuck, don't say that.. You've only known her for two days! But she really is.. Perfect.. She's a gamer, she's cute, and her accent.. It's so cute.. Stop it! You can't say that..

"Stupid!" I yell.

"Dan?" (Y/n) asks, "Cringe attack?" She asks, referring to a semi-old video of mine.

"Ah, so you were watching my videos, huh?" I playfully ask.

She blushed, and twisted one of her ankles, biting her lower lip.

Shit.. Oh god, when she looks up.. Shit. Shit. SHIT.

(y/n) looked up. She almost immediately saw it. Fuck.. I had to get a boner from her.. FUCK.

"Uh.. Oh my god." I flustered and managed to stammer out.

She laughed really hard, "it's totally okay. I've had a brother before," she said in between breaths.

(Sorry if you don't have siblings again.. ~Kat)

Oh my god.. I hate my body.. I'm so fucking weird!

"Uh.. Do you want breakfast?" I asked her.

"Sure, thanks," she giggled.

(I'm gonna assume it's mostly girls, nothing intended by that!! ily guys! ~Kat)