New People

(Tbh I'm really losing interest in this story, but I'll keep going! <3 but I did get grounded for screaming.. 3k+ VIEWS!? WHAT THE BUTT? And could you guys be the grammar police on my ass? 😂 thanks, love you guys.💖 Long chapter ahead.)

(Y/N)

I woke up to large hands shaking me as if there was a zombie apocalypse and we needed to run.

"Mmfh, shaken baby syndrome!" I yelled, half asleep.

"Not funny," Dan said, hiding a smile. "Get up, hun."

"Five more minutes."

"We're literally getting off the plane."

"Fuck."

"I have your stuff ready, and your video posted," he said, lighten the mood as I got up.

"Did you do everything?" I asked, giggling while standing up and stretching.

"Everything and more," he said, fixing his fringe.

"Thanks!" I pecked his cheek.

-

A while later, after getting our luggage checked once again, our foursome walked through the airport, all on our phones, changing the time.

"Why the fuck does Florida need two timezones?" Elise laughed.

"Don't even," I smiled. "You'll break your brain."

"Or what's left of it," Phil joked, kissing her sweetly.

"Daniel," I dragged out. "I'm hungry."

"Oh, well, that sucks," he smiled.

"Oh, c'mon fuckface," I grabbed his unoccupied hand and his carry-on.

"Fine," we laughed, heading towards an ATM taking forever to swap our money, to only do it once again later, then Starbucks.

I got an all natural blueberry crumble bar, which was delightful, and a small, regular coffee.

The barista smiled, "Oh, my gosh! Y'all are my favorite YouTubers! May I get a picture?" She asked, in a Southern accent, smiling at Dan, Phil, and me.

We agreed, when the overhead song on the radio changed to my favorite silly song, "Stacey's Mom."

Ever since my best friend showed it to me in high school two years ago, I'd listen to it every now and then.

I sure did miss her.

We walked away, and I followed her on Instagram, also, her name was Amaryssein.

We decided to stop by the bathrooms and change, getting freshened up.

-

Sipping my Venti coffee, we grabbed our things, and walked outdoors.

It was a nice, warm day.

I was lucky that I had word nice, in season clothes.

It was warming up, as it was spring, so I had put on some dark blue denim shorts, an Avengers t-shirt, black vans, and I had my teal hair down, straightened.

Glasses are annoying, so I put in my contacts, and went like that.

"So, let's get a taxi. You guys ready?" Dan said, stepping toward the large door, security guards standing there like nutcrackers.

"Yup!"

"Always."

"Let's go!"

-