Rememberance

I woke up to the alarm at the exact time it went off.

I went into the bathroom, still a bit tired, and started putting my daily face of makeup on.

I heard the door open from Elise's guest room.

I was almost finished brushing my hair ( attempting not to mess up my eyeliner), when a voice was at the door.

"(Y/n), can I come in?" Elise said knocking on the door.

"Yeah," I said finishing up.

I went into the kitchen, a glass of water.

I told Elise I was going over to Dan's, and to hide, but she was welcome to anything in the house.

I unlocked the door to Dan and Phil's apartment, and he and Phil were awake, surprisingly.

"Morning, (y/n)!" Phil said noticing me before Dan, as he was looking in the fridge.

"Oh, hey love," Dan said smiling, fiddling with an earring, carrying his phone in hand.

"Morning," I said, kissing Dan on the cheek and side hugging Phil.

"I have a surprise for you two," I said laughing, "but I guess you might like it."

They both looked confused, so I guided them over to my apartment.

When they were inside, I whistled.

Elise popped out from behind the couch saying, "weeee!~"

They both got scared slightly, and started laughing.

"Guys, this is my older sister, Elise. She's a complete dork." I said showing the redhead to the boys.

"Nice to meet you, you did take notes on guys, (y/n)!" She laughed, shaking the boys' hands.

We all laughed.

"You guys want to go get breakfast? On me," I said.

They all agreed, and we walked to a diner.

Of course everyone but Elise had been here, so I ordered her something I knew she would like.

"So, tell is about yourself," Phil said politely, with a smile.

Dan held my hand; and I blushed.

"Um, I'm 25. I like bands, video games.. And every other stereotypical things for an American girl in her 20's,"
She said giggling, putting her hair behind her ear.

We talked, and they boys got to know my big sister.

Today reminded me of when Dan, Phil, and I went to the restaurant two months ago.

"Oh yeah," I thought, "Dan asked me about.. My ex.."

I stiffened up.

For the first time in a while, I had an anxiety attack, but only Elise knew what was happening.

She stopped talking and looked at me. I was still lost in thought, but shaking. I started crying.

She knew what and who I was thinking about.