The Morning After..?

Dan

My alarm played (y/n)'s favorite song.

I got up before her, and decided I would get her up after I was ready.

I got dressed and slipped my shoes ad trench coat on.

"I didn't bring my flat iron," I thought.

I groaned, the day my curls stood out most!

I shook (y/n) gently.

"Wake up, mother fucker," I cooed.

"Go away asshole, this be is comfy," she giggled.

"Then I guess I'll just have to..- tickle you?" I said reaching toward her.

She bolted up, "I'm awake!"

She put her hands up, surrendering.

She poked my stomach, "You're going to love your present."

"As are you."

We kissed gently.

I tangled my fingers through her soft hair, and wrapped my arm around her waist.

She grabbed my neck, and kissed a bit harder.

I kissed her jawline and her neck, and stood up.

I winked, "I'm going to go downstairs and see if anyone's awake."

"Alright, I'll be getting dressed."

And I left, and put our gifts in the car.

---------

I talked to my family, and (y/n) and Adrian swapped numbers. They had become close over the short time they'd known each other.

We finally said our goodbyes, and got in the car, buckling up.

"Now, since you've been up all night and morning, I'll be driving," (y/n) said, shifting her ear cuff.

"Okay, I'm down with that," I said yawning.

"Love you, baby," she said.

"I love you so much more," I said, falling asleep.

---------

(Y/N)

I drove silently with the radio turned on.

I mumbled along to "Alone Together" by Fall Out Boy.

I pulled up to a stop light and called Elise, putting her on speaker so I could drive.

After about 3 rings, she answered.

"Hey! How are you?" She said immediately.

"Oh, hey! I'm great. How was Phil's family?" I asked.

"Oh, (y/n), they were so sweet! I got a beautiful necklace from his parents! And his siblings were just like ours. They all looked so alike!" She giggled, "how was Dan's?"

"I absolutely adored them, Elise! His little brother Adrian was just like (our little brother) Luke! Dan's family was just like him, and oh, they were all so sweet," I turned down the final road to the apartment, "I got a cute collage of Dan and I on YouTube and Dan got one of him and Adrian watching TV."

I pulled in.

"I'm home, by the way. Are you on your way?" I asked her, sitting in the no longer running car.

"Yeah, like, just got in the car, Phil's almost asleep," she said.

"Dan already is," I giggled, "I have to wake him up, see you soon. And merry Christmas!"