Whoa.

{Have a look at my other DanFic? ;3 I'm so hyped for this one!}

(Y/N)

It was now late September.

I was out with Elise, rummaging through my wallet at the shopping centre, or, mall.

I grabbed a £10 note, and dropped my navy blue clutch.

When I did, a few small things dropped.

"Here, pay please," I said to Elise, as she looked around the food court, then down at me.

She took the note, and handed it to him.

I picked up some old receipts, an old American penny, and a card.

"Oh yeah," I laughed, shoving everything else into the pouch, but not the card.

Staring at it, I'd walked to Elise, who'd sat down already, munching on her salad.

She took a sip of what I assumed was Sprite, and said to me, "What is it?"

"Oh? Just an old gift card to that coffee shop," I responded.

She laughed, "The place you and Dan go to almost once a week?"

"Exactly, maybe we'll go tomorrow, jut so I can bother you."

A few moments later, we were engrossed in our conversation.

"I'm so excited about tonight, the botanical gardens and such," I giggled.

She smirked, and bit into a cherry tomato and spinach leaf.

"What?"

"Nothin'."

"Ugh."

--------------------------------------------

At around two, we arrived back home.

I went into my apartment, all of the lights turned off, as I did before I left.

Dropping the few bags I had on the couch upstairs, I flopped down.

"I want to feel tired right now," I said.

"..and what exactly do you mean by that?"

"I mean what I said, I feel like I should feel tired."

Elise turned to me and said, "Can I do your make up, like when we were little?"

With the same response as I gave her as a kid, "Only if we can play dress up!"

She smiled.

"Let's do this!"

Then I suspected something.

Elise

Running to my room, I grabbed my purse-full of makeup and beauty products.

I knew that it was the night.

Walking across the hall to (y/n)'s room, I told her to pick out something outdoorsy, but cute, to dress in.

"Why?"

"That's the look I'm going for!"

She fumbled around in her closet, and grabbed a dress she hadn't worn in ages.

It was a cute, sand colored, collared dress, with a black accent. (Image attached.)

I smiled, then my phone buzzed.

"Do it now, Dan's going to come over in a sec," the text, from Phil, said.

"Oh, shit. Phil's sick."