Chapter 2

Taehyung and Jimin waited at the living room. They looked around the mansion. "Their place is nice. We should clean our place a little more." Jimin whispered to Taehyung. He nodded as answered.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Min Yoongi went down the stairs. Taehyung and Jimin stood up at once.

Yoongi went to them and held his hand to them. They took it pleasantly. "Should we go to my reading room or here is fine?" Yoongi asked. "Here is fine." Taehyung answered with a small smile.

"Okay then. Please, have a seat." Yoongi sat on the single couch. Taehyung and Jimin followed after. "So what do I own your visit, alpha?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Taehyung.

"Before that, I would like you to know how honored I am to finally get to meet you in person, Alpha Yoongi. Many of our pack members look up to you." Taehyung announced. "You're not bad as well, Alpha Taehyung. You've been the alpha at a younger age compare to me. I'm sure you experience more." Yoongi said. Taehyung just smile. "I'm sorry that I'm not around each time you came." Yoongi apologised. "It's okay. I'm sure your beta did the job." Taehyung smiled. Yoongi nodded, "He did."

"Anyway, we're here today to inform you about the annual between the Moonlit Howlers pack, Silver Canines pack and Starry Shadow pack. This meeting would be held at Moonlit Howlers pack's mansion." Taehyung announced. "Our place this time?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung nodded, "Is there any problem about it?" he asked. Yoongi was hesitate. "It's not a big problem but-" "We're home." Samuel's voice was heard from the main entrance.

Yoongi grew alarmed. He called for his beta. "Tell Samuel we have guest. Make sure he cover her." His beta nodded and he hurriedly went to the front door. Yoongi turned back towards the two males. "Sorry about that. You see..." Yoongi was about to start his conversation when they heard footstep.

Three heads turned towards the sound. Samuel appeared with Gyuri, head covered with Samuel's school blazer. "Take her to room." Yoongi said. Samuel nodded. He bowed to Taehyung and Jimin first before he continued to walk. He pulled Gyuri closer to him.

Taehyung silently clenched his fist.

Yoongi turned back to them. "Sorry about that. Don't worry it's nothing serious. It's just my sister." "Sorry to ask this alpha but is she sick?" Taehyung asked. Jimin looked at him in surprise. "Yah, Taehyung-ah." "No, it's okay. You deserve to know this. We'll be having meeting here anyway. The thing is, my sister is suffering an androphobia. It's a phobia of men." Yoongi said.

"She's scare of men?" Jimin asked. Yoongi asked. "An accident happen when she was six. Since then she has that phobia." Yoongi told them. "That's explain why there's less men around this mansion." Taehyung said. "I'll make sure that she'll never ran into any of them. I don't want people to think that this mansion has weak security." Yoongi said.

"Should we change the venue then? We can arrange that?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi shook his head. "I don't want to trouble you anymore. We'll just have it here." Yoongi agreed. "Okay then. We'll see each other again in a week." Taehyung held his hand to Yoongi. "We'll do." Yoongi took his hand.

Taehyung kept staring into spaces. Someone then knocked on the door. "Come in." Jimin and Jungkook walked in. "Do you need anything?" Taehyung asked. "Alpha, I have a message from Starry Shadow pack." Jungkook said. "Sure." Taehyung was ready to hear it. "It's from alpha Namjoon." Jungkook said. "Oh he's home?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. "He said that he, his beta and his delta will attend the meeting." Jungkook relay the message. "Without the gamma?" Taehyung answered. "His gamma is not feeling well." Jungkook added. Taehyung nodded. "That's all?" Jungkook nodded. "Jimin, do you have anything?" he asked Jimin.

Jimin turned to Jungkook, "Can you leave? I have some important thing to talk with alpha." Jungkook nodded. "I should leave then. Thank you alpha." He bowed to Taehyung. "Kookie-ah." Taehyung called his nickname. Jungkook turned to him, "Nae hyung?" "Thank you for your hard work." He thanked him. Jungkook smiled, "No problem hyung. Good night then." "Night, kookie."

After making sure Jungkook has walked out from the room, Jimin turned to Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah." "Wae?" Taehyung looked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked him. "Why'd you ask?" he asked Jimin back. "You seems lost after we got home from Moonlit Howlers pack's house. Is there anything disturbing you? The venue of the meeting?" Jimin asked. Taehyung shook his head. "It's the girl, instead."

"The girl? You mean the alpha's sister?" Jimin looked at him and he nodded. "What's with her?" Jimin took a seat in front of him. "Jimin, she's my mate." Taehyung announced. Jimin's eyes widened in shock, "What?!" "It's true. Whenever I see her, my wolf went crazy." Taehyung told him. "How long have you know about it?" Jimin asked. "A month after my birthday last year." Taehyung answered calmly.

"It's been a year?! Taehyung, you should mark her already." Jimin said. "Did you forget what the alpha said today? His sister has this fear of men. You expect me to go to her and mark her?" Taehyung looked at her sternly. "So what's your plan now?" Jimin asked him. "None." Taehyung answer was short and simple. "For how long, Taehyung? You know well that alpha can't be without his mate for too long once he know who his mate is." Jimin said. "I know, Jimin. I know, I just don't want to push her. I need to understand her situation first." Taehyung sighed. Jimin rubbed his temple. "Oh my!"

Yoongi knocked on the door. "Yes?" a timid voice answered from inside. "It's me." Yoongi said. "You can come in." Gyuri said. Yoongi opened the door and walked in. He make sure that he locked the door too. He walked towards her. "What are you doing, Gyuri?" he sat on her bed. She was doing her works on the bed. Highlighter and pens were everywhere. "I'm doing a mind map for chemistry." Gyuri smiled at him. Yoongi took one of her note. "This is pretty." He smiled. "Thank you." Gyuri smiled.

Yoongi gently patted her head. Gyuri looked up at him, "Do you need hug?" she asked him. "Huh?" he looked puzzle. "You usually do that to me if you have something in your mind. So do you need one?" Gyuri asked. "Will you give one to me?" Yoongi asked. Gyuri pushed her notes aside and hugged her brother. "You can have as much hug as you want, oppa." Gyuri gently patted his back.

"Gyuri-ah." Yoongi pushed her away. "Wae?" she blinked at him in puzzle. "Did you sneaked into appa's room and wear his perfume again?" Yoongi asked. "Is it too strong? I sprayed just a little." Gyuri laughed awkwardly. "You missed him?" he asked. "Why wouldn't't I? He's my father after all." Gyuri smiled.

Yoongi then remembered something. "Gyuri, listen. In a week, there will be an annual meeting for the alpha. And it will be held here, at our mansion." Yoongi told her. Her eyes widened in surprise. "I know what you think. There'll be more men. Don't worry. I'll ask Reiri to stick to your side, just in case if you need anything." Yoongi told her. "What about Samuel?" She asked. "He'll be assisting me that day." Yoongi answered and she nodded.

Gyuri looked at Yoongi, "Oppa, I'm sorry for causing too much trouble for you." "No, it's nothing, Gyuri." Yoongi shook his head. "If only I don't have this phobia." Gyuri lowered her head in guilt. "It's not your fault, Gyuri. It's my fault. I should save you when I have the chance." Yoongi said. Gyuri shook her head. "You know you should save omma first." "But if I make it in time, then you wouldn't have to go through all the suffering. And you wouldn't have to face this fear." Yoongi's hand traced down along a scar on her collarbone. "Oppa..." Gyuri looked at him.

"I should go to sleep. You should go to sleep too. You got school tomorrow." Yoongi looked at her. He patted her head. "Thank you for loving me this much, oppa. What would I do without you?" she asked. Yoongi smiled. "What if you found your mate? What if your mate hates me for being too clingy to you?" Gyuri suddenly grew worried. "I come in package, Gyuri. Love me, love my sister as well." Yoongi smiled. Gyuri smiled. Yoongi gently stroked her head. "I'll find you more hairclips when I go out." Yoongi said. Her smile widened, "Thank you oppa. You're the best." "I know." Yoongi got off the bed. Gyuri chuckled. "Good night, princess." Yoongi closed the door.