Chapter 28

"Send someone to pick us up in three hours." Taehyung told Jimin and Jungkook. They nodded, "We will." Jimin looked at Gyuri, "Enjoy your date, princess." She just nodded with a small smile.

Both of them watched as the car disappear at the junction. Taehyung laced his fingers through hers, "Are you ready for our date?" He asked her and she just replied with a nod and a smile. "Let's get something to eat first." Taehyung said. "I love that." Gyuri smiled.

The two of them went into a café to enjoy some coffee and some light meal. "So are you ready for tomorrow?" Taehyung asked her. She looked at him in puzzle. "Do I n-need to g-get ready for anything?" She asked him. "I don't think so. You'll be fine." Taehyung smiled.

Gyuri pouted, "Oppa..." she whined. "Do I nee-d t-to pre-prepare anything? Am I forgetting something?" she asked him. "Nothing much. I'm going to officially introduce you to my pack but most important thing is, I'm going to introduce you to my mother." Taehyung said.

She gasped. "You're right! I d-do need to prepare for that. Come to think about it, I do-don't have any dress to w-wear tomorrow. Ottokae?"

Taehyung giggled, "Calm down, kitten. Just wear anything you have. You'll look good in anything."

"Should I get so-something for your mother? I should d-o so right? What does she like?" Gyuri asked him. "Gyuri..." "Will she li-like me? What if she doesn't like me?" Gyuri freaked.

"Hey, kitten." Taehyung quickly took her hands in his. He gave a light squeezed. "She's going to love you, my love. Everyone's going to love you."

"Can't do. Let's g-go. I'll get something f-for your mother." Gyuri said. Taehyung chuckled, "Okay, kitten."

Gyuri checked herself on the reflection. She got her hair done and only put a little bit of her vanilla flavoured lip balm.

Knocks were heard on her door. "Come in." she called. The door flew open, revealing Samuel in his suit. "Are you ready? Yoongi hyung is waiting for you downstairs." He said. Gyuri turned to face him, "How do I look?" she asked Samuel. "You look beautiful." Samuel smiled. "Should I wear something else? Like this hairpin maybe?" she asked.

Samuel shook his head. "Nope. You look fine. I'm sure Alpha Taehyung going to be astonished when he see you. Oh and Gyuri, please don't forget the present for his mother." Samuel reminded her. She gasped. "I totally forgot!" she ran to her closet and took out a small black box. "God! What do I do without you, Muel-ah."

Samuel chuckled, "Let's go."

Yoongi, Gyuri and Samuel finally arrived at the party. Everyone was wearing suits and evening dress. Gyuri linked her hand with Yoongi. "Oppa, I'm scared." She whispered to her brother. "Don't be, Gyuri. You'll be fine." Yoongi whispered back to her.

"Announcing the arrival of the alpha from the Moonlit Howlers pack, Min Yoongi."

Their arrival is announced and at once the guest eyes were on them.

Gyuri got closer to her brother. "O-Oppa..." "Breathe Gyuri, breathe." Yoongi patted her arm. Just then, the beta and delta of the pack came to greet Yoongi. "It's great to have you with us today, alpha Yoongi." Jungkook smiled. "And to you too, Gyuri and Samuel." Jimin smiled at the other two. "Where's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked them. "He's with the other guest. Come I'll lead you to him." Jungkook offered.

Yoongi nodded. He looked at Gyuri, "You would want to stay with Samuel. I might meet with some men." "Oh okay." She quickly grabbed onto Samuel's hand. "Stay close to her okay?" Yoongi reminded Samuel and he nodded. With that he walked away, leaving Gyuri with Samuel.

He looked at Gyuri, "Should we get something for you to drink?" he asked her and she nodded. "Let's go, princess." He led her.

After a few more minutes, a man nestle them. "Kitten?"

Samuel and Gyuri turned around at once. Gyuri blushed at how good Taehyung is looking right now. Instead of black suit, he's wearing a red suit with a black shirt underneath.

Taehyung on the other hand, couldn't take his eyes off her. His eyes wondered from her hair that was neatly put in a bun, her elbow-length sleeve black dress that was see through on the shoulder part and fall right below her knees.

*Shit! I might mark her tonight! She's too pretty for a woman!* Taehyung thought.

"T-Taehyung oppa?" she called him. He snapped from his daydream and continued to look at her. Slowly, he make his ways towards her. Samuel bowed to him, "Alpha." Taehyung nodded back at him. Samuel took Gyuri's hand and gave it to Taehyung. "I'm going to go to Alpha Yoongi." Samuel told them. Taehyung nodded, "He's with Alpha Namjoon. Should I show you the way?" he offered but Samuel shook his head. "I'll find my way." He smiled and Taehyung smiled back. With that, Samuel left her with Taehyung.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "You look...ehem...you look beautiful tonight, kitten." Taehyung blushed. "Thank you, alpha. And yo-ou look good too." She said. "Th-thank you..." Taehyung rubbed his nape unconsciously. "Well...uhm...let's go see my mother?" Taehyung asked and she nodded. He offered his hand to her and she took it gladly.

Taehyung and Gyuri walked passed the guests and stopped at a table. She could see a woman in her late 40s, on a wheelchair, chatting with others.

"Omma." Taehyung walked to her with Gyuri's hand in his. "Oh Taehyung-ah." The woman in the wheelchair looked at him with a bright smile.

"Omma, meet Gyuri." Taehyung brought Gyuri close to his mother. "Gyuri? Do you mean Min Gyuri? Your mate?" the woman's face brightened. Taehyung nodded eagerly with his box smile.

Gyuri smiled as she looked at the son and mother conversed. *he looks cute when he's talking to his mother.*

"Come here, child." His mother called. Taehyung pulled a chair for her. "Thank you." she thanked him. "I'll come back for you later okay, kitten?" Taehyung took her hand and brought it closer to his lip and kissed it before he left them.

"So Min Gyuri?" his mother called. Gyuri nodded, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Min Gyuri and I go to the same school as Taehyung oppa, Jimin oppa and Jungkook." The woman laughed. "I know honey. Taehyung talked a lot about you to me. I thought you were nice... and you are." She smiled.

Gyuri blushed, "Thank you, Mrs. Kim." "Please, child. Just call me omonim. You'll soon be my daughter-in-law."

Gyuri's face flushed in red.