Chapter 6

"Let me leave first. At least you know I won't be walking behind you."

Taehyung's words rang in Gyuri's head. Samuel waved his hand in front of her, "Gyuri-ah." He called. Gyuri snapped from her thought, "Y-Yes?" "You okay?" Samuel asked. She nodded eagerly. "I'm good."

"Ah, I couldn't find the formula. Let me get another book." Gyuri got up from her seat and went to her shelf. Samuel watched her in puzzle.

Samuel and Gyuri were doing their homework in the reading room where all books are located. Since she always does her work with Samuel, Yoongi decided to move all her books into the reading room with her own shelf.

Gyuri took the book. She stared into space for a moment. *Alpha of Silver Canines huh? He's quite considerate.* she thought. "Miss Alpha's sister huh?" she remembered what Taehyung called her. A smile plastered on her face. Gyuri then consciously touched her face, *what's this? Did I just smile?* she thought before she shook her smile off.

"Yoongi oppa, I have something to ask you." Gyuri said. Yoongi placed his tea down. "Yes, what is it?" he looked at her. "Do you know the Silver Canines pack?" she asked. Yoongi raised an eyebrow in amusement. "I was expecting you to ask about Starry Shadow pack but yes, I know Silver Canines pack. Why?" Yoongi asked her. "I was wondering...perhaps...do you know...who their alpha is?" Gyuri asked. "Alpha? Kim Taehyung? Yes, I know him but we're not really close. Why?" Yoongi asked again. "Nothing. Just asking." Gyuri answered before she took a small sip of her hot earl grey tea.

Gyuri walked back to her room. "Alpha Taehyung..." she smiled. "Such a nice name."

Time passed and only a week left before Gyuri's birthday. One evening, Gyuri was in her room when there's a knock on her door. Reiri walked into her room. "Reiri, what's wrong?" Gyuri asked her. "You have guest." Reiri said. "Guest?" Gyuri was puzzle and was only told to go downstairs.

Gyuri held tightly onto Reiri hand while hiding behind her. A moment ago, Reiri announced that a male was present as the guest downstairs. "Calm down, Gyuri Agassi. I'll be here." Reiri assured her. Gyuri nodded silently.

Yoongi looked up when he saw Reiri. He titled his head and he saw his sister behind her. Reiri lead Gyuri close to Yoongi. "Gyuri." Yoongi got up and went to her side. "We have guest. I would like you to meet Beta Kim Seokjin. He's from the Starry Shadow pack." Yoongi introduced the guy that was sitting next to a lady.

Seokjin quickly got up and held his hand to Gyuri. "Hi, nice to meet you."

Gyuri involuntarily let out a loud squeal as she was surprise with the sudden close distance between someone unfamiliar. Her heartbeat became rapid and she started to feel tight on her chest.

"Gyuri Agassi!" Reiri panicked. "What's wrong?" Seokjin asked in panic. Someone then hardly slapped his hand, "Oppa, look what you did!! I told you to be careful with her!" Sohyun scolded her brother. She then quickly cupped onto Gyuri's face. "Gyuri, it's me. Unnie's here. Look at me." Sohyun called her. Gyuri's eyes finally met Sohyun's. "That's it. Look at me. Don't look somewhere else."

Gyuri panted heavily. "U-Unnie..." "Shushhh." Sohyun gently pulled her into a hug. "Calm down, Gyuri. No one's going to hurt you." Sohyun comforted her. Gyuri slowly calmed down after a moment. Her breathing became stable again.

Sohyun turned to Yoongi, "Yoongi oppa, should I bring her to her room?" "Yes, please. Sorry for the trouble, Sohyun-ah." Yoongi apologised. "Aniya oppa. She's going to be my sister after all." With that, Reiri escorted Sohyun and Gyuri to her room.

Yoongi turned to Seokjin, "I'm sorry about what happen a moment ago. I should tell you earlier." Yoongi apologised. "Aniya, Alpha." Seokjin bowed his head. "Please, call me by my name. We're here for a friendly meeting after all, not a pack meeting." Yoongi smiled. "It'll take some time but I'll try." Seokjin smiled. Yoongi held his hand to Seokjin, "I hope to get to know you and Sohyun better, hyung." Yoongi smiled and Seokjin did not hesitate to shake Yoongi's hand. "Same goes to me."

Sohyun looked at Gyuri worriedly as she swallowed her medicine. "Is she going to be okay?" Sohyun asked Reiri. "Don't worry Agassi. She would be okay after she take her medicine." Reiri answered.

Gyuri handed the glass of water back to Reiri. "Thank you." "I should take my leave now, Agassi." Reiri bowed to both of them before she went out from the room.

Sohyun turned to Gyuri, "Are you okay, Gyuri? Do you need anything else?" she asked her. Gyuri shook her head, "I'm fine." "I'm sorry, Gyuri. I should've told my brother about you. Wait! I did tell him. I'm so going to kill him when we get home." Sohyun cursed. "It's okay unnie. It's no one's fault. Anyway why are you here?" Gyuri changed the topic.

"Your birthday is next week right? I couldn't celebrate with you next week. Me, my brother and my family are going for a family vacation. So I'm thinking of stopping by before we go for vacation." Sohyun told Gyuri. "But why is your brother here as well?" Gyuri asked about Seokjin. "Oh. I just want him to meet Yoongi oppa as a soon-to-be family member. I want them get to know each other." Sohyun told her. Gyuri nodded. "Anyway, here I got you a present beforehand." Sohyun took out a small box from her handbag and handed it to Gyuri.

Gyuri's face brightened. "Thank you." She took it and looked at Sohyun, "Can I open it?" "Sure." Sohyun smiled. Gyuri opened the small box. She smiled widely. "This pretty!" she exclaimed at the sight of a pair of pearl earrings. "Really?" Sohyun asked and Gyuri nodded eagerly, "This is just my style." Gyuri said. Sohyun sighed in relief, "I'm glad you like it."

Gyuri hugged Sohyun, "Thank you, unnie." Sohyun chuckled. "Do you think that's all? I have one more present for you." Sohyun sneaked her hand into her bag and took out a headband. "This is for you too."

"This is pretty! How'd you know? Yoongi oppa?" she asked and Sohyun nodded. "He told me that he casually pick the accessories for you. He didn't know your exact style. So I figured that I should help him this time." Sohyun said. Gyuri hugged her again. "Thank you, unnie. Is this what it feels like to have a big sister?" Gyuri smiled and Sohyun chuckled.

Yoongi, Seokjin and Sohyun had dinner without Gyuri. "Yoongi oppa, can I take Gyuri out for shopping after this?" she asked Yoongi. He and Seokjin looked at her. "Nothing big, just want her to some of her time." Sohyun said. "That's a good idea. But about men around her-" "I'll stay close to her, I promise." Sohyun looked determine. Yoongi sighed, "Okay."

"Yes!" Sohyun cheered.

Yoongi looked at Seokjin, "Why do I feel like your sister mated to my sister instead of me?" "I get the same feeling too." Seokjin joked.

School ended and instead of going home, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook decided to go for a walk around the town. They were looking around the shop for some clothes and at the same time, they were patrolling, looking around if any rogue is present. After spending few more hours looking around, they decided to go home.

"Should we take shortcut?" Jimin asked. "I don't mind." Taehyung nodded. "Okay, let's go. I can't wait to sleep. I'm exhausted." Jungkook said. "Me too, maknae. Let's go." Jimin led them. They walked towards an alley.

"Hey kiddo." A voice asked them. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook stopped abruptly. They went on defend mode. A dark figure appeared one by one. They were a group of 6 students from other school. "Hey kid, this is our area. You shouldn't be here." Another male students said. The high-ranked wolves stayed in silence.

"Not saying anything? Let's see how long you can withstand that." Another person started to attack the three of them. Taehyung dodged it easily. Jimin and Jungkook dodged by jumping up in the air. Slowly the boys surrounded them. "Should we take them down one-to-one?" One of them asked. Another person cracked his fingers, "Let me handle that shorty. He caught my eyes." His gaze landed on Jimin.

Taehyung sighed, "Shouldn't we be at home? Should we go home now?" He asked. "Hyung and Jimin Hyung should go home first. Let me take care of them." Jungkook stood forward.

"Okay. Let's go Taehyung. See you at home maknae. Remember, don't kill anyone." With that, Jimin and Taehyung jumped between the walls and climbed up the building, leaving the bad school boys in wonder.

They freaked out. "How did-" "Don't tell me you're a member of a pack!" Another guy said. Jungkook gave his killing smirk, "Okay I won't tell you then." Jungkook nestled them, "But I'm telling you this..." Jungkook grabbed onto the boy's collar. "The only person who can call Jimin hyung shorty is Me!" With that Jungkook pulled the boy over and threw him on the ground.

He ran towards the other boy and attacked him as well. In a blink, he knocked a group of 6 young men. Jungkook spat, "You messed with the wrong people, dude." With that Jungkook disappeared into thin air.