Chapter 47

Author's note : We are entering the final phase of this book. means the ending is just around the corner. and since we're entering the 'fight and war' phase, i need to apologize beforehand for any illogical fighting scene. i'm not good with writing this kind of scene. >_< so, I'm sorry.

Gyuri was crying again. "Just let me stay here a little longer then." "You can't. Your mate needs you. He really needs you right now. You can't stay here longer. I love having you here, Gyuri but he needs you more at that side." Her father cupped her cheek. "You need to go back okay?"

She nodded, "Okay appa." "That's my girl. Now sleep child." He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. Gyuri slowly closed her eyes.

Gyuri woke up with a loud gasp. She coughed a few times before she sat up. She looked around the room and saw lifeless Nico. "What happen here?" she asked herself.

"Don't you remember? You got attack by that dude while protecting Taehyung." her wolf told her. "Taehyung...shit! Where's Taehyung?" she looked around. "He's not here but I can feel his rage. We need to do something." Her wolf said. "On it!" she quickly stood up and her feet stepped onto her own pool of blood.

She frowned before she tried to touch her back, "Weird. I don't feel anything." She then looked at herself. All the bruises and cut that she got while being captured had disappeared. "It's your father." Her wolf told her. "So it's not a dream?" "No. And he wants to watch over you since some time you can be a brat." Her inner wolf said. Gyuri chuckled. "Can't say no to that." "Now let's get our mate shall we?" Gyuri nodded.

*thank you appa.* Gyuri thought before she shifted to her wolf form.

"Feels so good! Now let's kick some butt!" Gyuri's wolf has took over. The wolf hurriedly ran upstairs. She looked around the field. "What the hell is happening here?!" dead bodies were laid around the area and some wolves are still fighting with the rogue.

A loud howl was heard from behind her. She turned around to see a rogue was ready to attack her. The rogue jumped at her. But she easily killed the rogue by biting his neck, killing him at once.

Another howl was heard. She turned around to find another two wolves and she definitely recognized the scent. One of them came from Silver Canines pack.

"Jimin?" Gyuri called.

The wolf shifted back to human. "My Luna." He bowed. The other wolf shifted as well.

"Alpha Namjoon."

"What's happening here? I thought you were dead. Taehyung told us." Namjoon looked at her. Gyuri shifted back. "I don't know what hell happen here but I think her father saved us." She told them.

Namjoon frowned, "You're not Gyuri are you?" she shook her head, "No. I'm her wolf. She's too weak to handle all this rogue." Gyuri said.

"Hmm thought so. The Gyuri we know is not like this." Namjoon said. "Do you want me to bring her back?" Gyuri looked at him. "Nah, I'll be comfortable with you around. You're not afraid of men are you?" Namjoon asked. "No, not at all." Gyuri smirked. "I take that you're ready to get back your mate." Namjoon said.

"Mate? What happen to Taehyung oppa?" she asked him. "I guess it all happen when he thought you were dead. He went berserk." Jimin told him. "Will it work if I just kiss him just like I did before?" she asked him. "I'm not sure Luna. He looks completely different from the last time." Jimin answered.

"Bring me to him."

Jimin nodded, "I will, Luna." He bowed to her before he shifted back to his wolf form. "You're coming?" Gyuri asked Namjoon. He nodded, "I am. You go first. I'll cover you from the behind." Namjoon gave her a small smile. "Thank you, alpha Namjoon." Gyuri thanked him before she shifted to her wolf form and followed Jimin as he led her to where Taehyung is.

Meanwhile, Yoongi, Hoseok, Yubin and Jungkook were having their own fight with Taehyung. Yoongi fell on his knees. Blood covered his shirt. He wiped the blood that oozed out from his cracked lips.

"Bring me the rogue." Taehyung said.

"You'll regret that, Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok said to him.

"That kid...his brother...killed my mate..." Taehyung said.

Yoongi gritted his teeth, "His brother did, not him." "I will kill everyone...in his family." Taehyung said. He then shifted to his wolf.

"Don't let him get away!" Alpha Yubin gave his order. At once, Jungkook and Hoseok shifted into their wolf form and cornered Taehyung. Taehyung let out a loud fierce growl at them. Being one of the members of Silver Canines pack, Jungkook couldn't do much but to submit to him.

"I'm not a Silver Canines member so it doesn't affect me! Now calm your shit down!" Hoseok's wolf wanted to attack Taehyung but only got thrown to the side by him. "Out of my way, Delta." Taehyung's wolf only looked at him in disgust.

Yubin clenched his fist. "This is bad. There's no way we could handle him. He would even kill us at this rate." "You're right! But we have to think of something." Yoongi said.

Just then, Yoongi's nose captured a familiar wolf scent, a scent that he knew well. He looked around and searched for a figure, a silhouette. "She's definitely here." He said. Yubin looked puzzle. "Huh? Who?" "My sister." Yoongi answered.

And just then a dark figure jumped over the hill and landed in front of Taehyung.

"You are not going anywhere!" the female wolf growl.

Yoongi had tears blurred his sight. "Gy-Gyuri? Is that really you?"

The wolf turned sideway, "I'll let Alpha Namjoon answer that. Jimin, stay with me." She said and at once a wolf was right next to her. "I'll help you, Luna."

Another wolf landed between Yubin and Yoongi and shifted to his human form. "Alpha Namjoon!" "What's happening here? I thought she's died." Yoongi looked at him. "She did. But she told me that it was your father who saved her. And that's not really your sister. She's asleep. Right now, her wolf is in charge." Namjoon told both the alpha and they nodded.

Yoongi kept his eyes on his sister. *I'm glad you're alive, Gyuri.*

The female wolf growl at the alpha wolf. "Taehyung oppa, I'm here! Please wake up." She tried to talk to him through their bond but he just blocked her. His reply was not exactly what she wants to hear.

"Kill.You."

The female wolf was taken aback with the reply she received.

"Jimin..."

"Yes, Luna..."

"Can you keep me safe while I try to get close to him?" she looked at the wolf. "I will try my best, Luna." The other wolf was determined. "While we're at it, if neither me nor Taehyung oppa made it alive, you and Jungkook have to lead the pack. Lead them wisely okay." Gyuri told the male wolf.

Jimin looked at Gyuri in surprise.

"Please don't give me that look. We never know what could happen right?" she forced a smile. "Well if that's the case..." Jimin stood protectively in front of the Luna. "I will make sure you and the alpha make it!" Jimin was ready to attack Taehyung.

Gyuri smiled. "We maybe just met but I love you guys. I love my pack and I love my new pack." "Well, we love you too, Luna. So you have to make it alive." Jimin said with him back facing Gyuri.

"Okay, let's get your alpha back." she smiled.

And once again, an epic fight between a Luna and her alpha erupted.