Chapter 38

Samuel was called into Yoongi's reading room. He frowned deeply when he saw the other alpha were in there as well; Alpha Yubin, Alpha Namjoon as well as Alpha Taehyung.

"You called, alpha?" he bowed to them.

"Let's get straight to the point. Who's Sanchez, Samuel?" Yoongi asked.

Samuel's eyes widened in surprise. "Wh-" "Don't pretend like you don't know that name!" Alpha Yubin slammed his fist on the table. Samuel was taken aback. For the first time, his whole body was shaking in front of the alphas.

"Muel-ah..." Yoongi got up from his seat and walked towards Samuel. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "Tell us, Muel. Who is he? Does he even relates to you?" Yoongi's voice was a lot calmer.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Yoongi." Samuel apologized. "I didn't mean to hide it from you." he added. "Tell us, Samuel. Who is he?" Taehyung asked.

Samuel looked at them. "He's my brother. We were together during the war but I eventually lost him and that's when Alpha Yoongi found me and brought me in." Samuel looked at Yoongi. "But I swear to you, Alpha Yoongi. That's the last time I even got into contact with him. I never heard anything from him after that, I swear." Samuel told him.

Yoongi sighed. "Are you telling me the truth Samuel?" Yoongi looked at him. Samuel nodded eagerly, "I swear to God I would never hurt you or any of the wolves. I swear!" Samuel told them.

Taehyung nestled Samuel, "For the time being Samuel, I'm afraid that we have to keep you in the dungeon. Just in case if this Sanchez guy come looking for you."

Samuel frowned, "Why would he come for me now?" "I don't know. Why would he plan an attack on the school, you tell me about it." Taehyung looked at him. Samuel was surprise. "H-He pl-plan the attack?" Samuel asked.

"Apparently, yes. That's the name we got from the rogue. That's why you have to hide at the moment. If he's here to look for you, he would show himself if he found out you went missing." Yubin said.

Samuel nodded, "I understand. If locking me in the dungeon proof to you that I'm not behind this, then I would do it." He agreed. "Just make sure to tell Gyuri about this. You know how she can freak out if she found out about it." Samuel added and they nodded.

Taehyung was in Gyuri's room. Yoongi had ask him to tell Gyuri about Samuel. "So what d-do you want to t-talk about, oppa?" Gyuri asked. Taehyung uneasily rubbed his nape, "Well, actually,...it's really important. And I want you to calm down okay. Just know that we are not going to hurt him or anything like that."

"Him? Who?" Gyuri frowned in puzzle.

Taehyung sighed, "Samuel." "S-Samuel?" Gyuri stood up in shock and her eyes were shaking. "Wh-where is he? Wh-what did you d-do to h-him? Wh-where is he?" Gyuri already had tears in her eyes. "Gyuri." Taehyung quickly got up and gently hugged her. "He's going to be just fine, kitten. We just keeping him away from the public at the moment."

"Why are you do-doing this to him? Wh-what did he do?" Gyuri cried. "He didn't do anything, kitten." Taehyung answered. "Then why-why are you ke-keeping him away?" she looked up at him.

Taehyung broke the hug and held her shoulders, "Listen to me, kitten. We got a clue that his brother might be the one responsible behind all these attack on us. We don't know yet what his brother is searching for. It could be him, it could be me and most importantly, it could be you. So please kitten, let us do our work. I promise you that we won't hurt him. I know how much you treasure him. Hurting him would mean hurting you and I don't want that." Taehyung pulled her into a hug again.

She cried against him, "Please, oppa. Ke-Keep him safe." "I will, kitten. I will." Taehyung gently stroke her hair.

Another week had pass and the school went on like normal. They are being extra careful after the attack. Werewolf students and teacher are keeping their eyes open for any possible attack.

Samuel was absence from school. He was kept at Moonlit Howlers special room underground. Gyuri pleaded for them to move him from a cell to a normal room. It's been a week and every morning and night before she goes to sleep, Reiri would accompany her to Samuel's room downstairs.

"Any progress?" Gyuri asked Jungkook. He shook his head, "No rogue movement detected." He answered and she nodded. Jimin gently patted her head, "Don't worry princess. We'll find that guy as soon as possible. Then Samuel can be free again. So don't you worry too much, okay?" Gyuri just replied with a nod.

Taehyung walked out from the school office. "Sorry it took too long. The principal had few things to tell me." He apologized. "The role of an al-alpha. I understand." Gyuri gave him a small smile.

A female student nestled them. "Excuse me." She called. The four of them turned to her, "Yes?" Jungkook looked at her. "Here." She handed a small basket of fruit to Taehyung and another basket to Gyuri.

"Thank you but what's this for?" Gyuri asked.

She bowed, "It was a token of thank you. Thank you alpha, and Luna for protecting the school and everyone during the attack. My mother really wants to relay her appreciation to you so she sent me to give this to the Moonlit Howler and Silver Canines packs." The female students explain.

"Thank you but I didn't do much. I'll make sure to give this to my brother. He's the alpha after all." Gyuri smiled. "Thank you Luna. That would be nice." She smiled. The girl thanked them again before she turned to leave but came to a stop and looked at Taehyung and Gyuri again.

"Yes?" Gyuri looked at her in puzzle. "I just want to let you know that...uhm... I love seeing the Alpha and Luna together. I may not be a werewolf but one day I really hope someone would love me just the way the Alpha loves you, Luna." The girl bowed again before she left for real.

Taehyung and Gyuri exchanged glances. "Guess we could be this year's best couple." He smiled and she replied with a small smile.

Sanchez hid behind the shadow. "Everything went back to normal huh?" "Seems like it, sir." Another rogue said. "Should we carry on with the plan?" the rogue asked again. Sanchez grin evilly. "Wait until she's alone." "Will do, Sir."