Chapter 29

After a few more minutes, Taehyung returned to them with a few plates of food.

"Taehyung, you took too much." His mother complaint. "You should eat a lot omma." Taehyung gave her his boxy grin. "You too, kitten." Taehyung placed a plate in front of Gyuri. "Oppa... I do-don't eat this much." She said. "Don't worry. I'll eat with you." Taehyung pulled a chair and sat next to her. He grabbed a fork and started to dig in. "So, are you having a good time?" Taehyung asked Gyuri and his mother. "She's great!" his mother exclaimed. "I got a good one huh omma?" Taehyung smiled. Gyuri who was sitting next to him blushed hardly.

"So Gyuri, you didn't tell me how you routine. I mean, with your phobia." Mrs. Kim asked. "Well...my brother don't really placed too many men in the pack house and our house. He assigned a woman, Reiri to look after me and she's always there for me since the first day I got this horrible phobia." Gyuri said.

"Wow, kitten, that's the longest I heard you talk without stuttering." Taehyung looked at her. She looked at him, "T-That's because I was t-talking to your mother." She pouted.

Mrs. Kim laughed. "You guys are so cute. Imagine if you have kids. They would look cute and pretty like both of you." Taehyung looked at his mother, "Omma, do you have to mention about that now?" "What? I was just saying." She shrugged. Taehyung checked his watch, "Kitten, it's time to introduce you to my pack."

Gyuri gulped, "Can we not?" she was obviously nervous. Before Taehyung could say a word, his mother opened her mouth to speak, "Don't be nervous, child. You're going to be the Luna of the pack. They deserve to know you, they will love you." "But I'm scared, omonim." "Don't be, Gyuri. Taehyung will be on the stage with you. He may look useless sometimes but he's capable to you safe."

Upon hearing his mother, Gyuri burst into a light chuckle. "Omma! I'm not useless." Taehyung pouted. Gyuri looked at him, *he really look like a child when he's with his mother.*

"There you go. Less nervous?" Taehyung's mother looked at her and she nodded, "A little. Thank you." Gyuri smiled. "Let's go, kitten." Taehyung took her hand in his. "Come here child." Mrs. Kim called her. Gyuri went closer to her and to her surprise, his mother cupped her face and kissed her cheek and whispered, "Welcome to the pack, to the family, Gyuri." Mrs. Kim smiled at her. Gyuri nodded, "Thank you, ommonim."

Taehyung took Gyuri closer to the stage and took the mic with him. "Ehem." He said through the mic. At once, all eyes were on them. From the stage, Gyuri could see her brother and Samuel nearby. But that couldn't distract her from being really nervous. Gyuri scooted closer to Taehyung. He looked at her, "Calm down, kitten. I'm here with you." he light squeezed her hand. She just replied with a slight nod.

"I want to thank everyone here for your presence. It's been an honor for me to celebrate my birthday with all the people I know. In this opportunity, I would like to make an important announcement. My Beta and Delta as well as my mother already know about the announcement I'm going to make. But I want to make it official to everyone, to my pack especially. I want to introduce you to my mate, your future Luna, Min Gyuri." Taehyung announced as he slightly pulled her from his back.

A thunder of clap was heard in the room.

Gyuri felt her whole body shaking in fear with all the eyes on her. She gave a quick nod before Taehyung quickly pulled her to stand back behind him. "As some of you already know, she's the little sister of alpha Min Yoongi from the Moonlit Howlers pack. She's a lovely girl with a little fear of man. I tell you this not because I want to humiliate her but I want you to be careful around her and it's for your own good too. She's my love, my life. So if any one you scare her, know that I will deal with you on my own." Taehyung announced. Taehyung could see that some on his men were gulping down in fear. They knew how their alpha is. He may look kind on the outside but they know better to not get on his nerves.