Chapter 46

Author's note : We are entering the final phase of this book. means the ending is just around the corner. and since we're entering the 'fight and war' phase, i need to apologize beforehand for any illogical fighting scene. i'm not good with writing this kind of scene. >_< so, I'm sorry.

"You...killed...her."

Those three words made everyone presents there shocked.

"N-No..." Yoongi fell on the ground. "Alpha!" Samuel helped him stood back up but Yoongi was too shock to get back on his feet.

"You...killed my...life." Taehyung said as he walked closer to them. Jungkook took a step back. "I swear to you, he's never been this deadly. We should probably run, alpha." Jungkook said.

Namjoon gritted his teeth. *is it true that Gyuri's died? How is the world do we stop him now?* he thought. He then turned to Jungkook, "Hey, you and Jimin found the entrance right? Call Jimin and asked him to meet me. I want him to bring me to the entrance." He said to Jungkook and he nodded.

He mind-linking Jimin using their pack bond. "Jimin hyung! Where are you?!"

After a moment, he turned back to Namjoon. "Hyung, he's waiting for you beyond that hill." "Great, take care of the situation here. Make sure your alpha didn't kill any of the pack member." Namjoon said before he shifted to his wolf form and make a run towards Jimin's location.

Jungkook turned back to Taehyung, "Alpha-Hey what are you doing?!" Jungkook asked when he saw Sanchez moving towards Taehyung. "I'm not stupid! I know better to kill him now, knowing he's weak at the moment." He smirked.

"He's far from weak! I'm warning you! You won't make it alive in his condition right now!" Jungkook warned him.

"Forget it!" Sanchez then shifted back to his rogue form and ran towards Taehyung, reading to rip his skin off.

"Hyung no!" Samuel called but Sanchez was being stubborn and continued to charge towards Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't even move an inch and only kept looking at him.

"You're going to die today alpha!" Sanchez jumped and was ready to attack Taehyung but right before he could touch him, Sanchez fall onto the ground. Blood oozed out from a long cut that slowly appeared on his body and neck.

Sanchez breathing was shortened. "I-I ... did- n't e-ven..."

Jungkook gritted his teeth, "That's how strong he is right now. He's aura is enough to kill his enemy. And this is not good."

Taehyung picked the half-dead rogue single hand and threw him towards a tree, killing him at once.

"Hyung..." Samuel looked at the lifeless rogue. *I'm sorry this happen to you. I hope you get to rest in peace hyung.*

Taehyung then turned towards Samuel. "I smell rogue." He then make his ways towards them.

Samuel was shocked.

Jungkook quickly went in front of Taehyung. "Alpha please wake up!" Jungkook said. Taehyung quickly choked him.

Yoongi got up on his feet. "I lost my sister and I'm not going to lose anyone else!" Yoongi clenched his fist. "Kim Taehyung! Fight me!" Yoongi said. Taehyung turned his attention to Yoongi. He throw Jungkook to the side, leaving him panting hardly for air.

"Jungkook find everyone else. We need back up." Yoongi said.

Jungkook managed to nod before he shifted to his wolf and run to find others.

"Samuel, you should run." Yoongi said. "But I can fight!" Samuel said. "But he can easily kill you! Do you think Gyuri would be happy? Her mate killing her bestfriend?! Do you want that?! Now be a good kid and listen to me!" Yoongi shouted at him.

Samuel pressed his lips into thin lines, giving a little thought, "I'm going to find the others." Samuel then shifted and run.

Taehyung saw that and tend to follow him but Yoongi stopped him. "You are not going anywhere!" Yoongi punched him on his face.

Taehyung looked unharmed.

*Shit! This is not good!* Yoongi thought.

"Gyuri. Gyuri." A voice called her. She opened her eyes. To her surprise, she was at a garden. "Urgh, where am I?" she slowly sat up.

"Hi, child." A voice of a man said from her side. She turned to her left.

The man was smiling at her, "How are you doing? It's been a long time huh?" he smiled.

Tears welled up in her eyes, "Appa!" she threw her arms around the man as she cried out loud. "It's good to see you too, princess."

"Appa, I miss you!" she cried. Her father gently stroked her hair. "I miss you more, princess." The man kissed her head.

Gyuri broke the hug. "Where am I, appa? How come I can touch you?" her father stroke her cheek, "You're here just for a moment, honey. I will return you back to them." Her father said. "Something happen to you right?" he looked at her daughter. "I think so, I mean I don't remember but I remember I got attack while protecting Taehyung oppa." Gyuri was telling her father but then she realized something. "Appa, Taehyung oppa-" "Is your mate, I know. I know that you love him so much and I can tell you that he loves you too, princess. That's why I'm going to return you back to your world."

Gyuri hugged her father, "But appa, I want to stay here with you." "You can't my child. Can't you hear them? The voice of people who love you, the voice of people who wants you back. Your omma, Samuel, your brother, your soon-to-be sister in-law and most importantly, your mate. Can't you hear them?" her father looked at her.

Gyuri was crying again. "Just let me stay here a little longer then." "You can't. Your mate needs you. He really needs you right now. You can't stay here longer. I love having you here, Gyuri but he needs you more at that side." Her father cupped her cheek. "You need to go back okay?"

She nodded, "Okay appa." "That's my girl. Now sleep child." He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. Gyuri slowly closed her eyes.