Chapter 31

The birds were chirping melodiously right outside the window. Gyuri was woken up by the vibration of her phone from the bedside table. She turned around and picked up the phone. She looked at the caller ID. She answered the call, "Hello~ Yoongi oppa." She greeted him sleepily.

"Yah, Min Gyuri! Where in the world are you?! Where is Taehyung?! I've been calling him for the nth time! He said he wants to send you back home LAST NIGHT! I repeat, LAST NIGHT!" Yoongi started to nag. Gyuri had to pull the phone away from her ear. "Don't worry oppa. I'm fine. I will-Hmph!" her words was cut short when someone tilted her head and smashed his lips against hers. He grabbed the phone and ended the phone call before he threw the phone aside.

With red face, Gyuri pushed him away. "B-But Yoongi oppa-" "He can wait. I'll call him." Taehyung said before he attacked her with another kiss. He wrapped his hands around Gyuri's bare waist and she rested her hands on his naked chest. Taehyung pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

Taehyung broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck, where the male left a few numbers of hickey last night. An audible hiss left Gyuri's lips. Taehyung laid his lips on his next target, the mark. The mark that a female wolf will have after the male wolf mark her. "You look prettier with this mark, baby girl." Taehyung looked at her with a smile.

"Don-Don't call me th-that." Gyuri hide her embarrassment by burying her face on his chest. Taehyung chuckled, "Why not? Does it reminds you of last night?" "Sto-stop teasing m-me." Gyuri's heart was beating faster when he reminded her about last night.

She still remembered how it started with a gentle kiss on the lips.

His hands slowly went to the hem of the hoodie. Instead of taking it off, he sneaked his hand underneath the fabric, earning a soft whimper from the female when he touched her skin. "Should I stop?" he asked and she shook her head. She knew it. She knew that the answer she gave him will change everything.

After their clothes were thrown elsewhere, Taehyung went close to her neck. He licked the spot just above her exposed collarbone, "I'm doing it, Gyuri." He told her and she just give him a small nod. Taehyung let out a soft growl before he opened his mouth wide, preparing to mark his mate.

Gyuri gasped when he felt a sudden pain piercing through her skin. At that moment, both of them feel an incredible connection form between them.

The mark slowly appeared on Gyuri. "You're finally mine." Taehyung traced his finger on the mark, sending a cold shiver down Gyuri's spine. "And mine alone." Gyuri nodded.

Taehyung smiled before he attacked her again on her lips. He pulled the covered over them and they spend their first night as mate together, mating, and that was the time when Gyuri gained another pet name from Taehyung.

"Hey." Taehyung called. "Hmm?" Gyuri looked up at him. "Let's get clean, eat breakfast and I'll send you home okay?" he looked at her. "Can't I-I s-tay here longer?" she asked. Taehyung pulled her into a hug. "You're mine now. You can stay if you want." Taehyung smiled into her hair. "But still, kitten. We need to get clean and go downstairs for some food because my stomach is already grumbling." Taehyung said and Gyuri chuckled.

"Oppa, I do-don't have anything to w-wear." Gyuri looked at him. "You wear my clothes last night, remember? Just let me get another set of clothes for you." Taehyung got off the bed, put on his pants and walked towards the wardrobe.

Gyuri looked at him intently as he searches for clothes to give her. Her gaze landed on the scratch marks that she made last night. The way how Taehyung's muscle flexing as he rummaging through his wardrobe showed the marks more.

"Found it! Sorry kitten but I have only hoodie for you. I can't give you my shirt because you would look so small in it and I'm afraid that we have to go for another round after that." Taehyung smiled at her.

Gyuri's face flushed in read. "Wh-What?! St-stop bei-being so pervert!" Gyuri hid herself under the duvet. Taehyung giggled as he sat on the bed. "Do you want to use the bathroom first?" he asked. "You should go fir-first." "Okay." Taehyung got off from the bed. "Oppa..." Gyuri called him as she got out from the duvet. "Yes, kitten?" Taehyung turned to look at her. "You sh-should do so-something about the scratches." She pointed at him. "Nah! I like the masterpiece you left on me, baby girl." Taehyung showed her his box smile. "I-I told y-you not t-to ca-call me tt-that!" She slightly shouted at him. Taehyung giggled as he made his way to the bathroom.

Gyuri laid there on the soft bed while waiting for Taehyung to finish his shower. *I finally did it huh?* she thought.

"He's finally yours, girl!" Gyuri's wolf howled. "Hmph! Are you that happy?" Gyuri scoffed. "Of course!" her wolf answered. "Hmm, of course you would be happy cause' I'm the only one who's doing work here!" Gyuri scolded her. "Don't be so grumpy! I know you like it as much as he did!" her wolf said. "I had enough of dirty talk! Go and play somewhere else." Gyuri said. "I need your help." The wolf said to her. "What do you want?" she asked.

"Go out for a run with Taehyung." The wolf said. "What? Why?" Gyuri asked. "Yah! You spent the whole night with him! Give me chance to be with his wolf!" The wolf started to nag. "Okay, okay. I'll tell him." Gyuri rolled her eyes. "Great! Thank you!" the wolf thanked her before everything went to a dead silent.

Gyuri let out a sigh. She turned to her side, looking at the empty space next to her. She ran her hand on the bed. A smile slowly creep on her face. "I love him too much."