Chapter 10

"So he is your mate?" Sohyun asked Gyuri. They were on their way back to the pack house. Gyuri nodded. "When do you found out about him?" Sohyun asked. "On my first shift?" Gyuri kept her head lowered. "You must be happy. Does your brother know?" Sohyun smiled. Gyuri shook her head, "I don't think it's necessary. We're going to reject each other soon." She answered Sohyun.

"What?! Reject?! Why?!" Sohyun looked at her worriedly. "Don't tell me it's because of your phobia, Gyuri." Sohyun added. "But I don't want to hurt him, unnie. I wanted to hug him so much but I can't. This feeling is killing me and I'm sure he's feeling the same. Rather than wait for me, I rather let him go and let him find another mate." Gyuri explained. Sohyun shook her head. "No, no, sweetie. That's not how it works. I know he wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him but honey, if he really wants you, he needs to understand your situation." Sohyun said. Gyuri sighed, "I don't know unnie."

Sohyun sighed, "Why don't you try to get along with him? From what I saw earlier, you seems to let him near you, just like how you did to your brother and Samuel. You were not afraid of him, aren't you Gyuri?" she asked about the incident at the mall before this.

Gyuri bit her lips. "I don't know what exactly happen that time. All I want that time is to thank him, that's it." "And you reached your hand out to him first, too. Not to mention that he actually got you calm down while holding onto your hand." Sohyun smiled. Gyuri blushed. It was the first time that someone else other than her brother and Samuel held her hand. "He's not holding my hand, just a finger." Gyuri blushed even harder. Sohyun giggled.

Gyuri and Sohyun entered the house. "Gyuri!" Yoongi pulled her into a tight hug. "Yo-Yoongi oppa?" Gyuri was puzzle. Yoongi broke the hug and looked at her worriedly. He checked her through for any injury. "Are you okay? Any wound? How's your breathing? Should I call the pack doctor?" he asked. Gyuri shook her head, "No, why would I need that?" she asked her brother.

He then went to Sohyun, "Sohyun-ah, gwenchana? You're not hurt are you?" he asked Sohyun worriedly. She shook her head eagerly, "No, I'm good. What's wrong oppa?" Sohyun asked Yoongi.

"Alpha of the Silver Canines dropped by a moment ago. He's with his Beta and Delta." Yoongi announced.

Gyuri and Sohyun exchanged looks.

"He reported to me that the both of you somehow got into trouble. Luckily, he was there with his best men." Yoongi was obviously relief. "Next time, you should take on of the male guard with you." Yoongi suggested. Gyuri wanted to argue but Sohyun was already on it, "Oppa, you can't do that. Gyuri won't be comfortable." Sohyun looked at Gyuri before she looked again at Yoongi. "I didn't mean to pry, but oppa I want her to be happy." Sohyun said. Gyuri grabbed onto Sohyun's hand, "Unnie, please don't be mad at Yoongi oppa. He just wants the best for me, I understand that." Gyuri said. Before Sohyun could talk back, Yoongi was already looking at Gyuri with cold eyes, "Min Gyuri, to your room, now." He gave order in his alpha's voice.

Gyuri nodded, "Nae, alpha." Gyuri slowly dragged her feet towards the stairs. "Reiri." Yoongi called and she appeared at once. "Yes, alpha." "Prepare all her needs. Make sure she didn't leave her room." Yoongi ordered. Reiri bowed, "Understand, alpha." Then she disappeared.

Yoongi looked at Sohyun. He roughly grabbed her hand, "You're coming with me." "What? No, oppa!" Sohyun struggled to pull her hand away but Yoongi was stronger. He pulled her into his room and locked the door. "We need to talk." Yoongi said. "There's nothing to talk about, oppa." Sohyun talked back.

"What is wrong with you, Kim Sohyun?" he looked at her. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You should understand your sister better, alpha Yoongi. You may be the best alpha the town can have but definitely are not the best brother Gyuri could have. Can you even see her suffering?" Sohyun asked.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "I know that! I see how she almost died because of her panic attack!" "Well, could you see what she felt when people in her school talk about her?! Do you ever understand what she really wants? Do you even know what kind of clothes she likes?" Just like Yoongi, Sohyun was angry too.

Yoongi looked at her.

"Please, Yoongi oppa, please understand her. She needs time to enjoy herself too. You need to give time for her to be out without guards. You know Gyuri's suffering from her phobia but you did nothing much. I can see many male guards around the house. The only female guard I see in this house is Reiri. What is things like today happen again? What is we're going out and Reiri happen not to be around? Are you going to keep her inside forever?" Sohyun asked.

"I'm just trying to keep her safe." Yoongi said. Sohyun sighed. She slowly cupped Yoongi's face. "I know that. I know you love her. That's why I point out what's your mistake. Put yourself in her shoes, oppa. What would you feel if you were to be in house forever? What would you feel if you're surrounded with security 24/7? I'm sure you would turn into a monster." Sohyun joked which made Yoongi smiled.

"That's exactly what she's feeling now. She needs someone to talk with. Of course she has Samuel but she needs you too. Don't just talk about her phobia. Ask her about school, ask her if she wants to have a picnic with you sometimes." Sohyun told him. "And oppa, please ask more female to stand guard in the house. That way she won't feel insecure even in the house." She added.

Yoongi sighed, "I understand." Sohyun smiled, "Go see her before she sleep." "I will." He nodded. "I should be going now. My brother's waiting for me." Sohyun turned to leave but Yoongi stopped her.

He quickly cupped her face and crashed his lips against hers. Sohyun was obviously surprise with his sudden action. Yoongi pulled away and looked at her. His thumb grazed her lower lip. "Thank you, sweetheart. What do I do without you?" Yoongi looked into her eyes. Sohyun rolled her eyes. "Seriously oppa? Just one kiss? Do you think my advice for you is worth for a kiss?" Sohyun looked at him as she crossed her hand on top of her chest.

Yoongi giggled. He pulled her closer to him, "I'll give you more if you want." With that he kissed her again.

Gyuri took out a pretty bracelet and handed it to Reiri. "For you." "For me?" Reiri frowned. "A token of appreciation. Thank you for taking care of me all this time, Reiri." Gyuri smiled. "You don't have to, Agassi." Reiri said. "I told you not to call me that when we're alone." Gyuri looked at her. Reiri quickly apologized.

Gyuri put the bracelet around Reiri's wrist. "Looks good on you." "Thank you, Gyuri. You're such a sweet girl." Reiri smiled.

Just then knocks were heard. "It's me." Yoongi's voice was heard from the outside. "I should leave then." Reiri stood up and walked towards the door. She let Yoongi in first before she walked out from the room.

Yoongi walked towards Gyuri. "Hey." He sat on her bed. "Hi." She smiled. "So how's your outing?" Yoongi asked. She smiled widely. "It was exciting, even though that incident spoil our shopping mood a bit but nah. I won't let that stop me." Gyuri smiled. Yoongi stroke her head. He was thinking about what Sohyun told her. "Gyuri, will you be okay if I place more female guard around the house?" Yoongi asked. Gyuri looked at him, "Are you okay, Yoongi oppa? Are we in danger or something?" she asked but Yoongi shook his head. "Just thinking for future security."

Gyuri nodded, "That's quite a good idea. I mean, I won't feel...hmmm...uncomfortable being in house." Gyuri answered.

"Why don't you tell me, Gyuri? You should tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything. If you don't want me to do anything for you, just tell me." Yoongi was looking at her with sad face. He was feeling guilty for taking away his sister's freedom. Gyuri looked at him with a soft smile. "I can't complain, oppa. I won't complain because I know what you did is the best for me." She smiled.

Yoongi's eyes covered in tears. He pulled Gyuri into a hug. "Why oppa?" she asked. "Nothing." Yoongi smiled as tears fell from his eyes. He hugged her closer.