Chapter 36

Everyone including Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook. Sohyun and Taehyung joined the Min family for their dinner.

Mrs. Min then turned to look at Sohyun, "So Sohyun, any plan for wedding soon?" she asked. Yoongi chocked on his food. Jimin who sat next to him handed his water to him. He patted the alpha's back. Mrs. Min chuckled.

"Omma, not now." Yoongi looked at his mother in disbelief. "I was just asking." "And I'm trying to eat." Yoongi answered back. "Just let me know when you already decide on the date, okay?" Mrs. Min said. "By the way, Sohyun and Seokjin, I really wish to meet with your mother. It's been a while since I last meet her. And you too, Taehyung. You may not know this but the alpha's wife hang out a lot during the past. Whenever the alpha are having a meeting, we would sit together and just talk about anything basically." Mrs. Min explain.

Sohyun looked at Gyuri, "We should do that too in future." She smiled and Gyuri smiled back with a nod, "I would love to."

"So I heard your school will be closed for the whole week. What do you plan to do?" Mrs. Min asked. "I'm afraid that I will be busy with this rogue problem." Yoongi sighed.

"I hope you won't take the whole week with this Yoongi. Remember, you have a mate that waits for you. Spend time with her too. Same goes for you too, Taehyungie." Mrs. Min mentioned Taehyung. His eyes widened in surprise before he gave a quick nod at the lady.

They spent the day family as a family. Mrs. Min would talk to Sohyun and Gyuri on challenges they would face in future as the Luna of the pack, as a wife and as a mother. After that talk, she called the boys in. Yoongi and Taehyung were told about the responsibility of an Alpha, a father and a husband and how important their Luna is. Since she experiences life without her mate by her side, she repeatedly reminds the boys to always keep themselves safe and avoid getting killed.

After dinner with the family, Taehyung decide to go out for some fresh air so he drove to the town for a date with his mate. They kept their hand interlocked as they looked around the shops.

"Do you want to buy anything, kitten?" He asked her. She shook her head. "Are you sure?" he asked and she nodded. "I'm good."

Taehyung brought their intertwined hand close to his lips and gently planted a kiss on Gyuri's hand. "Should we get something warm to drink? A coffee maybe?"

Gyuri looked at him with a faint blush. "B-But you don't drink coffee oppa." "It's okay. I can get myself a cold beverage." Taehyung kissed her hand again. "If you say so, Taehyung o-oppa." Gyuri was blushing hardly.

So the two of them were in the café with their drinks and a slice of cake and three pieces of cookies that they planned to share together.

The staffs that were working there gave them a more private table once they recognize the alpha and his Luna. Even the customers who were in the café were adoring the couple when they entered the café.

"That's alpha Taehyung." "That's alpha Yoongi's sister." "I heard that they are mate." "Such a cute couple." "I wish they would get marry soon." "I'm happy that we are in good hand of both pack. We are so lucky."

Taehyung smiled when he remembered what the customers said.

"Why are you sm-smiling at oppa?" Gyuri asked. He shook his head, "Nothing, kitten." "Okay." Gyuri answered shortly before she continued to eat the cake.

"Gyuri..." Taehyung called. "Hmm?" Gyuri looked up at him before she swallowed her food. "Your mother talked about this with me. So I just want to ask you about it." Taehyung looked at her.

Gyuri looked at him curiously, "About what?" "What do you think about marrying me?" he asked her with an emotionless face.

Gyuri looked at him with widened eyes and her cheeks felt hot due to her sudden blush.

"Wh-"

"It's not now or any time soon. But in future. Even if I turn into the monster you'll afraid of, will you still marry me?" Taehyung looked deadly serious.

Gyuri looked at him, "Even if that happen, will you still rem-remember and love me?" she asked him. "Of course, I will, Gyuri. I love you and will always be." Taehyung answered her. "Then you should kn-know my answer already, Taehyung oppa." Gyuri gave him her sweet smile.

Knowing her answer, Taehyung couldn't help but to smile widely.

Taehyung's phone suddenly rang. "Hello? Oh hyung. Yes, she's with me." Gyuri looked at Taehyung. From his tone, she knew the call was from her brother. Taehyung's face suddenly turned serious. His smile disappeared at once. "They found them?"

Gyuri raised an eyebrow upon hearing that. "Meeting? Where?" Taehyung asked followed by a moment of silence. "So 8 in the morning at Silent Dawn pack house. Noted." Taehyung hung up.

Gyuri looked at him in worry. "Is everything okay?" she asked and he nodded. "Everything's okay, for now. They found some of the rogue that's responsible for the attack on the school. We're having meeting tomorrow morning followed by some interrogation with the wolf."

"I can't come al-along, can't I?" Gyuri asked him. Taehyung shook his head eagerly, "Absolutely no, kitten." She let out a disappointed sigh. "Just promise me you'll c-come to our pl-place after all that." Gyuri looked at him. He smiled at her. "Why should I?" He teased her.

"You k-know the reason."

"No, I don't know. Tell me, kitten."

Gyuri pouted. "I ha-hate you teasing me l-like this." Taehyung chuckled. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I promise I'll visit you tomorrow." He told her. He watched her as she drinks her coffee.

"I have an idea Gyuri. That is if you're interested." Taehyung looked at her. She replied his look with a serious gaze. "I'm l-listening."

Taehyung grinned. "How about you stay at my place tonight?" he asked. At once, blush crept onto her face. "St-stay at your pl-place?" "No intimate session. Just sleep. I'll sleep on the couch if that will make you feel comfortable." Taehyung said. "We can just talk like this." He added.

She gave a thought for a moment. "You n-need to te-tell Yoongi oppa about it f-first." Taehyung quickly took out his phone and gave Yoongi a phone call.

"Hello. Yoongi hyung? Can Gyuri stay at my place tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"Yah, I just told you we have meeting early in the morning. You can't be late." Yoongi told him.

"I won't hyung. So can she come with me? I promise to drive her back the first thing in the morning." Taehyung pleaded.

A sigh was heard from Yoongi. "She can stay."

Taehyung smiled widely. "Thank you hyung."

"Just remember Taehyung. Use protection. I don't want my sister to get pregnant before she graduate."

Taehyung was surprise. "T-That's not in the pl-plan for tonight, hyung!"

"I'm just saying. Somehow, I don't trust your alpha hormone. Trust me, I can hardly control myself around Sohyun. Anyway, bring her back tomorrow morning. Take good care of her. Tell her I say good night."

"Okay, hyung. Bye." Taehyung hung up.

Gyuri looked at him. "Well?" "He said good night to you." Taehyung smiled.