Chapter 13

"Will you be okay with him?" Samuel asked worriedly. "I don't know. I can't even look at him. How do I speak to him?" Gyuri asked. "Hey, calm down okay. I will be nearby. If anything serious happen to you, I will run to you." Samuel told her. "You won't be joining us?" Gyuri asked him. "If alpha Yoongi and his mate went out for date and they want you to come along, would you come with them?" Samuel asked. Gyuri frowned, "Of course no. I would leave them alone." She answered. "And that's what I'm doing right now. I'm giving you spaces." Samuel patted her head.

The two of them finally arrived at the usual place. Jungkook and Jimin were waiting for their arrival. "Alpha Taehyung is waiting for you." Jungkook bowed his head. Gyuri hid behind Samuel. "We are aware of your situation, Min Gyuri. So let us take our leave first." Jimin bowed to her as well before he and Jungkook took their leave.

Even from behind Samuel, she could see a figure, sitting on the end of the bench.

Samuel stepped away from her. "You should go, He's waiting for you." Samuel said. "Will you be okay?" she asked him which he nodded, "Of course I will. I have my sandwich with me." He smiled widely to her. "I'll pick you once the break over. Wait for me here okay?" he said to her and she nodded. "Bye, Gyuri." He patted her head gently before he walked away.

Gyuri took a deep breath. *you should be fine, Gyuri.* she self-motivate herself as she walked towards Taehyung. Without saying a word, Gyuri sat at another end of the bench. "H-Hi." She greeted her first. Taehyung turned to her with a warm smile. "Hi." He showed her his rectangular smile. "How are you today?" he asked her. She nodded. "Good. You?" "It's a rough day for me but now that I see you, I'm feeling a lot better." Taehyung told her.

Gyuri blushed hardly, "Y-You're making th-things up." "No, really. I'm feeling better once I see you. By the way, you don't mind I sit here right? Are you feeling okay? Or should I stand-" "No!" Gyuri cut his words. "S-Sit... I f-feel b-bad for you." Gyuri added. "Auw, don't be kitten." He looked at her softly.

"W-Why are y-you calling me k-kitten?" she asked him. "Why? You hate it?" he asked. "No." "So you like it?" "No."

Taehyung frowned, "So do you like it or not? I'm confuse." He smiled. Gyuri didn't know what to answer him so she just kept quiet.

"Anyway, here's your lunch. I made it myself. Eat up. I don't want you to starve." He pushed Gyuri's portion of food to her. "Th-Thank yo-you, alpha." She thanked him. Taehyung shook his head, "You shouldn't call me that, kitten. We're mate now. Call me Taehyung. It's fine." He smiled at her.

Gyuri blushed as she nod.

Taehyung sighed. "Man, if only you know how fast my heart is beating right now. And all I'm doing is watching you blushing." He smiled. "You read my message?" he looked at her. She gave a small nod. "I want you to know that I'm serious about every single words I sent to you, Gyuri. I love you." He confessed.

Gyuri felt as if her face is burning. She felt that she needs to get away from him. She was nervous that she could feel that her heart is going to jump out any time soon. "He loves us!" Gyuri could hear her wolf howl in delight. *I know so shut up. I'm dying here.* she then blocked her wolf.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung asked her curiously. "Y-Yes. I'm go-good." She nodded.

"So how do you feel?" he asked her. She frowned, "Sorry?" "How do you feel today? Are you feeling more nervous today compare to yesterday? Or are you less nervous today?" Taehyung asked her. "50-50." She answered. Taehyung chuckled, "Is it because of my sudden confession?" he made a guess and she nodded. "Well, I guess I should keep my confession until you're fully open your heart for me." Taehyung said to her.

"Sorry."

"You know, kitten, you should stop be sorry for every single things. It's not your fault you know." Taehyung told her. She nodded silently before she continued to eat silently.

Samuel and Gyuri walked back to class after the break ended. Taehyung offered to walk her to class but she decline with reason Samuel will walk with her.

"So how's your lunch date?" Samuel asked her. "Good." She answered him. "That's it?" Samuel frowned. "What do you want me to say? It was exciting? There's nothing much for me to do, if I have to remind you." Gyuri answered. "I just hope I can get through all this. I want to comfortably talk with him." She added.

Samuel smiled, "Don't worry, Gyuri. You're a strong girl. I'm sure you will get through this in short time. Besides, you two are mates. Nothing could break the bond." He told her. She just nodded.

"Ah by the way, Alpha Yoongi wants us to stay at school for a while. He went out for a meeting at another pack's place. He will pick us up on his way back." Samuel told her. Gyuri frowned, "Meeting? Is it about the rogue again?" she asked him. He shrugged, "Didn't tell any details."

Gyuri frowned in puzzle, "I wonder why there are suddenly many rogues at the border. They showed up frequently, aren't they?" she asked and Samuel nodded, "Be careful if you go out for a run."

"Speaking of going for a run, I might need one tonight." Gyuri said. "My wolf is getting impatient." She added. "Should I come along?" Samuel offered. "Will you?" Gyuri smiled. "I will do anything for you, princess." Samuel smiled. Gyuri giggled, "That's my boy."

Gyuri get into the car, greeted by a frustrated looking brother. "Oppa, gwenchana?" she asked him. Yoongi nodded. "It's the rogue again. They showed is large amount last night at every border." Yoongi then looked at Samuel. "Samuel, they're suspecting you behind this."

Gyuri frowned, "What?!" she exclaimed. Samuel looked at Yoongi calmly. "I'm sorry Samuel but I have to keep an eye on you, it's an order." Yoongi said. "I understand, alpha." Samuel bowed his head.

"Oppa wait! You can't do this to Samuel! He's with me whenever he's not with you. I can assure you that he didn't do it!" Gyuri said. "I know Gyuri! But this is what they want. He's my responsibility. I need to do it." Yoongi said.

Gyuri bit her lips, "But-" Samuel took her hand and lightly squeezed her hand, "I'll be fine, Gyuri." He smiled at her.

Samuel looked back at Yoongi. "Do you need to lock me in the dungeon?" he asked. Yoongi shook his head. "Luckily, no. I just need you to be next to me most of the time. There'll be other guard watching you when you are alone." Yoongi told him. "I understand, alpha." Samuel bowed his head.