Chapter 45

Author's note : We are entering the final phase of this book. means the ending is just around the corner. and since we're entering the 'fight and war' phase, i need to apologize beforehand for any illogical fighting scene. i'm not good with writing this kind of scene. >_< so, I'm sorry.

The man smiled, "Nico, at your service, young alpha."

Taehyung gritted his teeth. "Nico huh? Oh! The pup did mention your name and Sanchez. Too bad I had to kill him." He smirked.

Nico smiled, "You know well that those 'pup' didn't mean anything to us. They're just some puppets that we use."

Taehyung kept glaring at him, "What is your plan? Why are you attacking us?"

"Well, since you're going to die anyway, I think you should know."

Taehyung gritted his teeth. *he thinks he could kill me just like that?*

"Revenge. Mainly because of revenge; you know for who. We do want to take control over all packs. Then we'll kill every single human in this town." Nico smiled.

"You freak!! You can't kill human! They got nothing to do with all this shit!!" Taehyung shouted. "Oh we can. We can do that; after we kill every single alpha and kill all wolves." Nico smirked evilly before he lunged for Taehyung.

Taehyung jumped to the side, allowing Nico to land right next to Gyuri. "Did you forget about your princess already, alpha?" Nico let his claw out.

"No!!" Taehyung quickly lunged for him and threw him against the wall with his fingers wrapped around Nico's neck tightly. "DO.NOT.TOUCH.HER!" Taehyung let out a loud growl.

"T-Tae...h-hyung..." a weak voice woke Taehyung from his anger. He turned around and saw Gyuri was awake but looking so weak.

He let Nico go and hurriedly went to Gyuri's side. "Gyuri!" he quickly helped Gyuri up. She tightly grabbed onto Taehyung's shirt as she tried to sit up. "Take it slow, kitten." Taehyung looked at her worriedly.

"Op-oppa, I'm –WATCH OUT!!!" Gyuri didn't get to finish her words when from Taehyung's back, she saw Nico was on his feet and was ready to claw Taehyung.

She pushed Taehyung around, letting her back wide open for Nico. At once, Taehyung's nose stung with a strong scent of blood; Gyuri's blood.

"Gyuri!" Taehyung was dumbfounded. Gyuri weakly fall into Taehyung's hand. "I'm so-sorry...I'm c-ccouldn't d-d-o much..." Gyuri clutched onto Taehyung's shirt before she lost consciousness.

Nico landed on the ground with a large grin, "Auw, did I miss you, young alpha?" Nico showed his fangs. "I won't miss the second time." Nico was ready to attack Taehyung, but he pulled to a stop when Taehyung didn't respond nor move an inch from his spot.

"Hey!" Nico called him but he still didn't respond.

Taehyung carefully placed Gyuri on the cold ground. He slowly stood up on his feet.

"Wh-What ar-are you doi-doing?" Nico suddenly felt a dark, heavy aura came from Taehyung. He took few steps away from them.

Taehyung's glowing eyes straight away, looked at Nico, penetrate through his soul as he moved closer to Nico.

"Mo-move aaw-away!" Nico was shivering as fear engulf him. Being a rogue, he knew well how weak a rogue could be when confronting a mad alpha wolf.

Taehyung didn't say anything but to walk towards Nico while still looking emptily at him.

"Damn you!" Nico gritted his teeth. He ran towards Taehyung with his claws and fangs all prepared to rip the alpha's skin.

Taehyung calmly grabbed Nico's neck and started to strangle him slowly.

"Y-Ya!! Le-me-..go." Nico was running out of air.

Taehyung's empty stare looked at Nico's dying eyes. "You talk too much." With that, Taehyung's other hand penetrate through Nico's chest, ripping off his still-beating heart off his chest, leaving Nico lifeless at once.

Taehyung threw Nico's body onto the ground. "I smell more rogue...and wolves." As if he was controlled by something else, Taehyung headed upstairs, leaving Nico with Gyuri.

------------- ------------- ------------ -------------

Meanwhile, Samuel was still exchanging growls and bites with his older brother. Sanchez was panting heavily. "You grow up...to be a strong pup, little brother." Samuel looked at his brother, "Thanks to alpha Yoongi of course." He smirked.

Sanchez gritted his teeth. He ran towards Samuel and clawed him straight on his face. "Don't mention his name! You are a rogue, a hound! Not a wolf!" Sanchez clawed and bit Samuel with every words he said.

Samuel coughed a few times before he spits blood.

"Your time is near, brother!" Sanchez was about to give Samuel a final blow when Samuel suddenly sat up and pushed Sanchez away. He let out a loud growl before his fangs penetrated Sanchez's shoulder, leaving Sanchez groaning in a great pain.

"I am who I want to be! And I am not a rogue like you!!" Samuel growled again. Looking at Samuel. "Accept it Samuel! You can't deny the rogue blood flow in you!" Sanchez provokes him.

Samuel was about to attack Sanchez again when another two wolves jumped in front of him. "Don't do it, Samuel!" "You know well he was only trying to provoke you!" the two wolves said.

"Move aside, alpha Namjoon, alpha Yoongi!" Samuel let out a low growl. "That's not how I trained you, Min Samuel!!" Yoongi's golden alpha eyes glared him. Samuel was taken aback when he realized Yoongi just used his alpha voice on him. "Remember who your alpha is, which pack you belong to. You belong to my pack now listen to me!" Yoongi warned him.

Samuel lowered his head in defeat. "Yes, alpha."

"Look at you, Samuel! You let a weak alpha control you!" Sanchez snickered. "Shut the fuck up. He's not talking to you!" Namjoon quickly jumped towards Sanchez and clawed him. Sanchez took the blow and injured his eyes.

"Looking at your condition, you won't make it out alive, bro." Namjoon said. Sanchez smirked evilly, "Say that to yourself, alpha!" Sanchez was back on his feet. He was about to attack Namjoon but a strong wind stopped him, more exactly, stopped them from whatever that are doing.

Yoongi shifted back to his human form. "This doesn't feel right." Sanchez also looked around. Another wolf came to them and shifted back to his human form.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi looked at the younger male. "It's him!" Jungkook looked alert. "Who?" "Taehyung. But not our Taehyung." Jungkook said.

Yoongi's eyes widened in terror. "It's that Taehyung, isn't it?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

Just then, a dark shadow appeared from top of the hill.

"That's him." Jungkook looked scared.

There stood Taehyung. His eyes looked empty and his aura obviously telling everyone that he would kill anyone that gets into his way.

Sanchez shifted back to his human form. He let out an evil laugh. "You're here finally, young alpha. Did you find your mate?" he asked but obviously he didn't get any answer from Taehyung.

"What's wrong, alpha? Did you found your mate died?" Sanchez smirked.

Yoongi and everyone else were stunned.

"Wh-What?" Yoongi's hands were shaking because of anger. "She died?" Yoongi's lips tremble. "Alpha Yoongi, calm down! We don't know that yet!" Samuel quickly went to Yoongi's side.

"But there's possibility of that. Remember when he went berserk that time? It was because Gyuri got hurt right?" Jungkook said.

"You..." Taehyung speak for the first time since he showed up. He looked at Sanchez.

"You...killed...her."