Chapter 15

"Sohyun nuna, your water." Delta Hoseok handed her a glass of water. Sohyun took it. "Thank you. Can you do me a favor, Hoseok? Can you please check on the injured rogue? The one who came with alpha Yoongi." Sohyun asked and he nodded. "I'll report back to you." Hoseok said and she nodded, "Thank you."

Sohyun handed the water to Gyuri, "Here, Gyuri. Drink." Gyuri took it with her shaking hands. "T-Thank y-ou." "I'm sorry about that, Gyuri. I should've stop him." She patted her head.

"How is she?" Yoongi came to Sohyun "Oppa." Sohyun looked at him. Yoongi sat next to Gyuri. "Is she okay?" Yoongi asked Sohyun. Her body is still shaking. "She won't stop shaking." Sohyun answered worriedly. "Must be the shock. Here." Yoongi took out a bottle of medicine. "She's not supposed to take this too much but this is an emergency." He gave it to Sohyun. "I'm going to check on Samuel." Yoongi said. Sohyun nodded.

Yoongi stood up. He was about to leave but he turned back to Sohyun and quickly gave a peck on her lips. She blushed hardly, "Oppa!" "I'll get back to you later okay." He said to her. "Just go!" Sohyun blushed. Yoongi smiled before he went to find Samuel. Sohyun then helped Gyuri to take her medicine.

For the whole day, Starry Shadow pack's house was full of people. Due to the sudden attack from the rogues early that morning, the alpha of every pack decided to call for a meeting that evening.

The alpha, beta and delta of the north, south, west and east pack gathered in the meeting room.

"Alpha Yoongi, I hate to say this but I think you need to dispose of the rogue boy." Alpha Yubin from the Silent Dawn pack said. Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "Why should I?" He asked calmly.

"Can't you see it? He could be the culprit behind this attack. Are you going to wait until one of us die?" Alpha Yubin asked. "Calm down, Alpha Yubin. We can talk about this." Alpha Namjoon looked at Yubin. "I can't stand that boy. I feel insecure." Alpha Yubin added. "Then maybe you could increase the security around you, alpha." Yoongi answered calmly. "What!" Alpha Yubin stood up in anger.

Taehyung sighed, "Calm down." He said with his cold voice. The room fell into a dead silent. Even though Taehyung is the youngest alpha among them all, his coldness sometimes brought shiver down one's spine. Alpha Yubin sat back on his seat.

"I don't think there's a need to dispose that kid. I'm sure alpha Yoongi is also aware of our concern." Taehyung said.

"We do. In fact, it's been a few week since alpha Yoongi increase the security. He had guards with Samuel most of the time. He couldn't go far with his sister with him. And the guard reported that no one left the perimeter without permission." Beta of the Moonlit Howlers, Sanghyun informed them.

"What about Delta? You guys are always on the run? Have any of you ran into him?" Alpha Namjoon asked calmly. "No. I have not, alpha." Hoseok answered. "I have not seen him outside much, alpha. We went to the same school so if he leave, the school would be informed." Jungkook reported. Namjoon nodded. "So what are we supposed to do now?"

The meeting ended late. They walked out from the meeting room looking exhausted. "Alpha, our ride is already here." Sanghyun told Yoongi and he nodded. "Let me find Gyuri first." He said. "I bet she's with my sister. Let me call her for you." Seokjin offered. Yoongi smiled, "Thank you." Seokjin nodded before he went away.

Just then Taehyung walked out with Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok. "Alpha Yoongi, I'm sorry for what happen to Sohyun. It's my mistake that I didn't guide my member well." Namjoon apologized. Yoongi nodded, "It's okay. She's looks fine."

Yoongi then looked at Taehyung, "Pardon me but I need to speak with you." He said to him. "We should leave then." Namjoon and Hoseok said. "No, it's okay. We'll talk outside. Our rides are here anyway." Taehyung told Namjoon. "Well then, thank you for coming." Namjoon thanked them. "Be careful on your way home." Hoseok bowed to them. He then looked at Jungkook, "I'll contact you soon." Jungkook nodded. With that Namjoon and Hoseok walked away.

Yoongi silently walked out from the mansion, followed by Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. "You two wait in the car first." Taehyung said and they nodded. Yoongi looked at Taehyung. "So I heard my sister found her mate." Yoongi said. Taehyung looked at him silently.

"Come to our place this weekend. I need to talk to your privately." Yoongi said to Taehyung. He nodded, "I will be there." Yoongi nodded.

Just then Gyuri walked out from the mansion with Samuel. Taehyung's gaze didn't leave her figure. "You're okay, rogue boy?" Taehyung asked Samuel. "It's quite a punch but I'm okay." Samuel answered.

"Let's go." Yoongi called. "Nae, alpha." Samuel led Gyuri. She silently followed him.

Their car speeded on the road. "It's a tiring day." Yoongi yawned. Gyuri nodded silently. "You're okay?" Yoongi asked and she nodded, "Just tired." "I understand. You should sleep early tonight." He told his sister. Her phone vibrated, indicated an incoming message. She opened it.

"I'll see you this weekend, kitten. Good night, Gyuri."

She smiled to herself, "Maybe I should, oppa." Gyuri nodded.