Chapter 41

Yoongi walked back and forth in the room, patiently waiting for Taehyung's arrival. Mrs. Min was also present along with Sohyun who's been crying for almost half an hour. Samuel nervously played with his fingers.

Just then Beta Sanghyun and Delta Kenta entered the room. "They have arrived alpha." Delta Kenta announced. "Beta, escort them here." Yoongi told his Beta which he hurriedly go.

Soon after that, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook entered the room. Yoongi hurriedly went to Taehyung, "Tell me exactly what happen!" Yoongi demanded. "I was on the phone with her and she said that she was crossing the cross. After that, it happen; she screamed." Taehyung told Yoongi.

"Have you tried mind linking her?" Mrs. Min asked. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook only noticed her present in the room with Samuel and Sohyun. They gave her a bow. "I'm sorry omonim. But I can't reach her. I can't even pick up her scent. Her wolf isn't answering me." Taehyung answered her.

"They probably masked her scent and she mostly unconscious at the moment. It explains why he couldn't reach her." Jungkook said.

Sohyun cried harder. "Poor my baby! This is all my fault." Sohyun cried. Yoongi went to her, "Hey, it's not your fault, Sohyun. Don't cry." Yoongi then looked at Samuel. "Bring her to my room." Samuel nodded. "No! I want to stay here until I know Gyuri is safe!" Sohyun was being stubborn.

Mrs. Min gently hugged her. "She's going to be okay, Sohyun. You should come with me. You can't stress yourself like this. It's not good for the baby. Come." Mrs. Min led Sohyun. Sohyun looked at the males. "Make sure she's home in one piece." She told them. "I won't let anyone hurt her." Taehyung was determine. With that Sohyun left the room with Mrs. Min.

Samuel looked at Yoongi, "Alpha Yoongi, I'm supposed to tell you this earlier but I want Alpha Taehyung to be present as well, to hear this." Taehyung looked at him, "What is it Samuel?"

"When we left the boutique earlier, I caught some faint unique scent." Samuel announced. "Does it belong to Gyuri?" Jungkook asked. He shook his head. "Rogue. I smell rogue." Samuel told them.

"What?!" they said in unison.

Yoongi turned to Kenta, "Go tell the other pack about this. We're going for a war." "I'll go with him." Jungkook who is also a delta volunteered. "I'll call for our warriors." Sanghyun said before he went away.

Taehyung clenched his fist, "Rogue! They're going to pay for this."

Gyuri opened her eyes to an empty dark room. "H-hello?" she looked around but no one was there. She tried to move but she found herself tightly tied on a chair. *Damn it!* she cursed. *Taehyung oppa?* she called through mind linking but there's no answer.

She had tears covered her sight. "What should I do now?" she asked herself. "Don't worry. Our mate will find us." Gyuri heard her wolf talked to her. "How are you doing in there? Are you okay? Did you sense anything?" Gyuri asked her.

"No, I don't sense anything, not even a scent. I called for Taehyung's wolf but he's not answering. I think we're being kept is some kind of room that block any kind of wolf interaction." Her wolf suggest.

"Maybe you're right." Gyuri agreed with her.

"Gyuri, promise me something." Her wolf said.

"What?"

"If your life is in danger, promise me you would let me take control." Her wolf said.

"I can't do that! You know I can't control myself that well. What if I hurt the other?"

"You have to trust me this time, Gyuri. I'll control myself. I need both of us to stay alive. It's not that I don't trust you. I know you've been training hard to make yourself strong but we don't know how strong our opponent is." Her wolf tried to reason with her.

Gyuri sighed. "Okay. I'll let you take control but I won't forgive you if you hurt Taehyung or Yoongi oppa or Samuel or any of my precious person."

"I promise!"

The door to the room suddenly flew opened, revealing few men as they entered the room.

Gyuri's breathe shortened. *Men!* she started to panic.

"Hey, princess." One of the men smirked at Gyuri.

"Rogue! Gyuri, they're rogue! Change with me!" her wolf screamed from inside.

*Men! Men!* Gyuri couldn't think.

"Gyuri! Let me go!" Her wolf was screaming.

Gyuri's eyes suddenly changed from her normal color to a bright golden. Her fangs and claw elongated.

"She's shifting!" "That's impossible! This room is surrounded with wolfsbane!" "Let's just stop her for now!"

Gyuri was on her feet, finally freed herself from the rope. "Release me!" she roared. A rogue grabbed a baseball bat that was in the room beforehand. "Stay down!" he tried to hit her head but she was fast enough to block it with her bare hand. Just then, another rogue hit her head from behind with another baseball bat.

Gyuri fall to the ground with her head bleeding. "Damn you!" she gritted her teeth.

Another rogue came over and grabbed roughly onto her hair. "Not so strong huh, Luna? Wait until we kill your alpha!" he smashed her head onto the floor.

"WH-wha..." her eyes slowly shutting. *no...Tae oppa...*