Chapter 1

The start

"I'll be back!" You shouted. "Don't be long!" Telma shouted back. After what happened, you kept everything to yourself. It was a real life nightmare. It's on your mind 24/7. Telma, the owner of the bar took you in. Such a sweetheart..

You ran to get bread for breakfast. You gave the man the amount of rupees the bread costs. "Thank you!" You took the bread. As you walked back to the bar, you ate pieces of it.

"He's so handsome!"
"I know right?!"

You heard and walked over to the voices. Many women surrounded a painting a man did. It was a dirty blonde colored hair hero. He was dressed in green. He was very VERY handsome.

"The young man will be coming tomorrow afternoon." The artist said. The women fangirled. You scoffed, as you ate the bread. You walked back to the bar. "Sorry for taking long." You said. "Not at all, you're in time. I have a little favor to ask of you, (Y/N)." Telma responded. You sat down. "I want you to deliver a letter for me, along with an object. Can you do it?" She said, with a smile. "I can, but what about the mail man?" You asked. "He has been really ill lately so mail has been crazy." She said. "Well, I'll do it for you, ma'am!" You smiled at her. "Thank you, (Y/N). Really." She gave you a smooch on the forehead. You chuckled.

You carried a bag of essential items with you. Carried Telma's letter. The object she's also sending was a beautiful looking sword. You went out on the field. Your destination was Ordon Village. You looked at your map and noticed you were at the entrance of Faron woods. Taking a step, you saw two ugly blue moblins. Seeing you, they ran over to you. You got scared and ducked. Once you close your eyes, you noticed they were gone. "Huh?" You looked around. "Okay.." You walked faster. You walked on a wooden bridge and made it safely. Passed by pretty spring. You walked more and saw a treehouse. You kept on walking and made it to the village. A big bald guy, who was mayor of the village walked over to you. "You must be from the mail?" He asked. "Y-Yes." You responded. "Link!!" He shouted.

"C'mon." Everyone began greeting you. Since you aren't normally the mail man, you risked to come here out of the kindness of your heart. No one would, honestly. "I'm here!" You heard to your left. You turned and saw him. It was the guy from the painting! But in different clothing. He ran to you and the mayor. He stared at you until the mayor spoke. "Link, mail."

"Ahah! Yes! Follow me!" He said. So you did. Leaving the main part, you saw that you were heading to the treehouse you had seen earlier. The blond climbed the ladder to his house. He offered you his hand. As you climbed, you took it so he could help you. "Thank you."

He opened the door. "Come in, Come in!" He happily exclaimed. You entered his place, him going behind you. He went to his bookshelf to grab something. " I assume you're (Y/N)?" He asked. You forgot you came from Telma's and quickly got defensive. "What?!"

"From Telma.." He said quietly. You remembered. "Yes, yes. Sorry." You reached for the letter and gave it to him. You grabbed and sword and also gave it in. "Thanks!" He climbed up two ladders to his bed to place the things there. "Well, I should go! She..must be waiting." You said. "God, I feel so uncomfortable!' You thought. "What? But, it's dark outside. Can't let go someone who's defenseless out in the darkness. It's very dangerous." He said, coming down fast. "Yes, but if I run- Telma will be upset!" You responded. "She said to spend the night here if it got dark." He showed you the letter. You read it and stayed silent. 'Dammit! Telma! Noo!!"

The kind boy let you spend the night there. He asked you if you wanted anything to drink. You said water. He served you a cup of water and he had some apple juice. "I see, you're not from Hyrule." He said. You two sat on the opposite side of each other on the table. "Huh?"

"Your ears can tell.." He said. You looked at his and noticed, they were pointy. Yours were rounded. "Why aren't you at Castle town?" You asked him. "I like it here. This is practically my home." He responded. You stayed quiet. He reached his hand out. "Link." He said with the most heart warming smile. You took his handshake. "(Y/N)." You smiled back.

"I see you're quite famous at Castle town." You said. "What?" Link chuckled. "I saw a painting of you."

"Oh! Yes..That." He blushed. He stood up. "Well, we should go to sleep." He said.

"Right." You settled in close to his bookshelf. "Goodnight!" Link said from far away. "Goodnight.." You responded. You sighed. You noticed a bow just sitting there. It looked really nice. Might even look nice on you. You weren't going to lie, when you shook his hand, you felt something odd coming from him. Like, memories. You didn't know. It was just a feeling. "(Y/N), come to the spring." Said a voice. "Do not be alarmed, you will return safely."

You stood up and walked out to walk to the spring. You tried being quiet, but you didn't do so much of a very good job. You stepped into the spring, waiting for the voice. A white beast came out of the nowhere and tried to attack you, but when it got close to you, it got repelled. "What the-" You sensed someone near you. It wasn't Link. This person..made you feel safer. "Hello!?"

"(Y/N). Please, don't be afraid. I can help you." She said. Her voice sounded so calm and soothing. "Whatever you hear from that beast, don't. He's trying to get to you."

"W-Was that you who protected me from those moblins?" You asked the voice. "Yes."

"Show yourself."

You saw something move itself in the air. It was..a spirit. She had orange eyes and black hair. "Who- Who are you and why're you following me?"

"My name's Akari. I've been watching over you. It was destiny for me to meet you. I can help you restore your kingdom!" She said. She looked faithful, her eyes could tell. "Hold my hand." She reached her hand out. You saw her transforming into a bow. "Just by yelling out my name, I will become a bow, just for you"

You looked down. "How am I supposed to bring back my home with a bow?" She transformed back into her spirit form and looked at you. "You have a power within. That power has history. Not only will I help, but he will too." She pointed to her side, revealing Link. He was just standing next to the gate. "I see I have another adventure." He said. "Another?"

"I'll explain later."

"Let me explain, only you two can see me. No other HUMAN can." Akari said. The white beast howled so loud that made everyone from the village stay awake. "Dammit!" Link grabbed your hand and ran all the way back to the house. You two got in quickly. The lights were off and everything was quiet until you heard the villagers walking, asking what that was. "Can't you ask them to calm down?" You asked Link. "Trust me, it's better if we stay like this." He responded. "We act like nothing happened?"

"Yes."

Someone knocked. "Link?"