Chapter 17

Dawn of a New Day

Back in Hyrule, everything was still the same. Well, everything went back to normal. Your people gained confidence to build their town again. Zelda's people went back to her and let her be princess again. The Gorons and Zora's were in peace, so were the Ordonians. All the good in the land, yet you grieved for Akari.

Princess Zelda took care of you while Link was needed. He wanted to stay with you, but duty calls.

You wore a light blue medieval dress with high heeled boots.

"(Y/N), there's a chance you can go with Link today. You know how much you like being with him." Zelda says. You shook your head.

"Eat, princess." She said. "I will." You responded softly.

A servant came in asking what you wanted to eat. "I'll do it myself..thanks!" You told him. Heading out, you looked around and sighed.

You bumped into someone. "Ooh! Sorry-"

The man looked at you. "Shiro..?" You asked. He pulled you to somewhere private. "What did you do?!" He shouted at you. "I didn't do anything."

"Then where's your mother? Where are the red and black clouds? Why is the castle in a new condition?!"

"New condition..?" You got confused. "No! Akari risked her existence to save us and destroyed the castle!"

Shiro grabbed you again. "Stop!" You yanked your arm. He created a portal to your land. You two went in to see and he was right. The skies were blue. The castle was okay. So was the village but no one was around. "It can't be." You ran to the castle. To the throne room, you stopped. Everything looked normal. "I've got to show this to Link." You ran back to Shiro who was still at the portal.

Going back to Hyrule castle, you ran around and saw someone at the kitchen making a lot of noise. You slowly opened the doors. The boy in green was there. You found him eating..a lot. "Link!"

His eyes glowed once he saw you. "(Y/N)!"

You two ran to each other and hugged. "You have to see this!" You pulled his hand.

~

"You can't be serious." You two stood in front of your castle. "I know."

"How is this even real? What about Akari? And the queen?" He asked. "I don't know.."

"We have to figure this out." Shiro said, coming into the conversation. "Right." You and Link responded.

"Wait. Why do you care? You literally wanted to kill us." You stopped. "Yes, but I'm bored. Plus, I apologize..I underestimated you. And...the chief was looking for you so he sent me to search for you and that was a good excuse to ask about the castle." He said.

"Alright.."

You three separated to hear any rumors similar to the castle. Shiro was at Zora's domain and Kakariko village, it was easier for him because he could teleport. Link took Ordon village, he was adored by everyone there so he had big advantage. You stayed in Hyrule castle. You lived there, but no one knew you were royal.