Chapter 26

Finale

You and Link were happy. Enjoying life as you two were supposed to be doing as young people.

Zelda stood by herself. She placed flowers on the floor. "I'm sorry..I am.." She said. "You were my friend..I tried protecting you.."

~

The gods begun a war with each other. You had been informed about it and tried to stay out of it, for the sake of everyone's safety.

One day, your father had told you there was going to be a huge attack. Trying to wipe the gods who were fighting. "Keep me out of this! I am not fighting! I have to keep my people safe!! I have to keep her safe!" You shouted. "You'd rather do nothing?" He asked. "Seems that way."

"Fine. Just know, your home is in its radar."

Your eyes widen. Back at the castle, you decided to go to Hyrule and grab your bow. You had to fight them.

Link heard you. "I'll fight with you." You smiled. You and Selene had grown closer through time. "Me too!"

The day you were ready to fight your father's team, all the gods with you, your people, Link and Selene went against them.

Your people barely had anything, they died easily. You tried healing them but they were vaporized.

Link held you as you watched. "We have to fight harder!!" You shouted in despair. All the gods threw their lives out there.

Zelda joined in and protected everyone as much as she could. You two used your light arrows against your father.

Link was attacked so you went to his aid. "I'll take care of him, fight (Y/N)!! Fight more than ever!!" Zelda shouted.

Your allies were dying at every second. You'd never thought to use Akari's actual power but you used it to mix it with yours and gave them your full power. Some of the gods were actually going down at your power. You were so close until one of them came in attacking you from the side.

You fell down pretty hard. They tried ending you until Zelda used her magic to protect you. The god broke her magic. As they tried, Selene came in. "Run, (Y/N)!! You're can defeat them! She would believe it!!" While she was fighting the god, he gave her the same death her sister had. She completely disappeared in front of you.

"Selene!!!No!!" You shouted. "I have to go protect her!!" Link tried getting up.

You were using your power to defend yourself. The god was too powerful for you now.

The next few minutes, you felt numb. Link's face was filled with horror. "(Y/N)..!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

The last thing you saw was him, so you gave him a smile.

Zelda escaped with Link, knowing it was over.

They were in Hyrule castle. Link fell down to his knees. He couldn't breathe, he was shaking so much.

"Tell me that didn't happen! Please! I need to go back!! I have to.."

His life turned upside down since then. He couldn't stop mourning. The gods found him someday, somehow.

Zelda placed his clothes in front of his house and cried. "You two will meet again sometime..."

Before the war, you and Link had time together and danced out of love.

~ Years later ~

She heard of the boy who lost his memory. As you two saw each other for the first time, she was skeptical.

"Your name is Link?"

"Yes..I'm on a big quest to save Hyrule. I've heard about you. Well..not exactly. I've heard about the tale of your ancestors and mine. Your name is (Y/N)?"

"Correct. I'm on a quest to farm..I don't much around here. I've heard the same about you. Someone who's name is also Zelda from a long time ago wrote their story. There was also someone else.." She responded.

"Yeah, there was.." He thought. "I think her name was.."

"Akari." Both of them said in unison.

"You want to come with me?" He asked. "Do I? Yes! I love adventures!" She ran to him.

As she ran to him to his side, time went back when you walked by his side, Akari in yours and you smiled.