Chapter 12

Hidden

You opened your eyes. Floating in an empty void. Suddenly in Ordon village. It was dark outside. You tried speaking, but you mouth was shut. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't. You began to panic, your eyes filled with fear. No one could hear you.

Looking around the village, you see a sword. Taking it, you made clashing sounds with it, by hitting it with a rock. No one came out. Running to Link's tree house. The lights were on.

You sensed someone behind you and quickly turn. "Your light is out (Y/N)." It was your mother. You made an angry gesture. "Only Akari could help you." She said. You glanced over at Link's. He could. He can. But what was this?

There was still light. You couldn't call Link. You quickly ran to the Ordon spring. Where one of the light spirits slumbered. Stepping onto the spring, the water turned into darkness. "You can't escape it (Y/N)!!" She shouted.

The light spirit awoke and drove her queen away.

"Step off the spring. You're safe for now. You still have the blood of the gods. Stay with the hero. Don't drift apart." It said.

~

Opening your eyes in real life now, you found yourself in a village. This one looked familiar. Standing up, you were in the Golden kingdom.

You turned around, looking for him. He looked in the distance. Noticing you were awake, he said:

"(Y/N), you're okay!" He hugged you. "Yes. I'm fine...somehow."

"This is the only place I thought of escaping." He said. From the corner of your eye, you saw a bag he was carrying. "What's that?" You asked.

He searched the bag and took out the staff from before. "I kept it. It's valuable." Although the gem was missing. "How are we going to get the gem?"

"I have no idea. Just in case, we have one. We'll be ready." He said confidently. You smiled.

Going outside. You saw the ruined castle. You two walked into it to search for anything helpful. Going through every room and floor. "Link. Wait." He stopped.

"I feel something missing. Before we escaped, Akari took all of my power. All of my light."

"I saw it. Akari isn't light, (Y/N). She can hold it all she wants, but she can't posses it herself. That's why she's passing it onto you. The more you learn, the weaker she becomes. I've seen it throughout the times we've spent. Plus, she's still a part of you." Link said. "But without my light, how can I-"

"You still have power. Just..a different one." He placed both of your hands together. "Your skills at still the same."

You nodded. "If you're in any trouble, call me!" He smiled and winked.

You two found a bow for you. Going deeper, you found a gem for the staff. You and Link looked at each other.

~

Akari and the princess stayed at the Mirror Chamber. It was night. They seemed to be interested in that place. For some reason.

You and Link teleported back to Hyrule. Ready to strike back and get Akari. Coming from the side of Arbiter's grounds, you and him climbed up to jump on them. Getting close, Akari laughed. "You think?! I can't sense you?!"

She pulled you and Link to the floor. You two grabbed the lasso and pulled back. "Ouch!"

Link saw the princess escape and ignored it. So it was just you, him against Akari. "You two are going back where you belong! I want you out!!"

Link knew this place was something..

"You got (Y/N)'s light and you're protecting this place! Why?!" He stepped up. "To overthrow this place." She said.

"Akari!!" You called her from the darkness inside you. Maybe she'll respond. "You will listen to your name! Respond to it!!"

You raised your arms and pulled them down. Creating the same void you went through. To keep it in control, you'll have to disappear for now. "Link, it's your turn. Please."

Link nodded. "I heard your story Akari. I can't blame you." His band began glowing. "You can't do anything with that light, Akari. Deep down, you know that. You're letting her get into your head..!"

Akari slowly fell for it. "Reach for your name!"

"I can't posses it..but I can use it." She fired a ball of light into the void, making it vanish and attacking you. You stepped back in pain.

Link used the Master Sword to stab Akari. "Don't hurt her, seal the darkness!" He shouted. Akari slowly turned into the bow, that then broke in half.

"She'll be fine." Ghost-like voices said. Link looked up, knowing who THEY were. "The sages..I ask of your help!"

"We owe you a great debt. It's time." They said. Your light came to again. Fixing Akari.

"The spirit will be fine..However, the girl will not. If you want her to live, you have three days to fix that 'curse' May the goddesses look after you.." They disappeared. You slowly stood up and looked at the bow in the ground.

"She'll be fine." Link said. "Revert, Akari." You said. The bow surrounded by light, summoned her. "(Y/N), you have..." She flew around you.

"A curse. The darkness turned into a curse." She faced you. "I'm...sorry. I let the princess get to me too soon and too fast. I was trying to correct her actions. Unlike anyone, I can see through people as much as they can see through me. I thought that if maybe I stopped her, you and him wouldn't go through so much trouble." She said and turned to Link.

"I heard the way you talked to her. You've never seen her, but your oldest ancestor did, master."

She flew to where the mirror was once shattered. "I must do anything to help. (Y/N), if we don't fix this curse, you'll die. Being a god doesn't matter in this case. By the first day, you'll experience nothing. Second day, you'll have warnings. Third, you'll be at the verge of dying. Once the last hour hits end, it's over for us. Please..forgive me."

You walked over to her and smiled. "Always."

Akari smiles back, and hugged you. You didn't know she could do that.