Chapter 11

Suspicious

"Ouch.." Link stood up. He pulled you up and realized..you were in a dress. "Earth to (Y/N).."

You slowly opened your eyes and looked down. Akari flew around. "We aren't in Hyrule anymore. By magic, the ones who are blood from here are forced to wear what they are."

You sighed. "Awesome."

The Golden kingdom looked so ruined as you walked. Standing in from of the castle, you looked down. You and Link decided to walk inside. In the distance, there was a girl on the floor. Both of you ran to her. Helping her get up, she noticed who you were. "(Y/N)!"

She had the same dress but with different signs. She was princess, too. "You're the boy..from earlier..?" You asked. She nodded with a sad face.

"I know who I am. I know who you are. I-I can get you two out of here." She said, running out of the castle. You and Link followed her. "How can we trust you when-" She shushed Link. "There's still people here.." She whispered. "What happened her..? Did you also get attacked..?" You asked. She shook her head. "After knowing what had happened to your kingdom, people ran away. Some were left behind. Others survived. I believe some of my people, are the one's at the desert but maybe..they're scared." She said. "My mother was killed by the beasts who attacked you kingdom."

Akari appeared behind you, thinking. "She's lying, (Y/N)." You heard her thoughts. "Link, we have to go to Gerudo desert." You told him. He nodded. "You're right. We need to find a way to get out of here."

"Come with me, I'll show you where."

Link followed. You looked behind you, seeing another castle in the distance. "They're all the same, (Y/N). Don't listen to her."

"She's our only chance, Akari.." You responded. You catched up with Link and the princess. The princess found a rock nearby. It wasn't just any rock. It was a teleportation rock. Anywhere you could think of, it would take you. "Hold my hand." She told Link. Link, with his only intentions to go back, held her hand. He held yours.

~

In a second, you three were in Hyrule field. Still with the storm. You saw smoke, a lot of it coming from Gerudo desert. "We're far too late!!" Link called for Epona. Once she came, You and Link got in it. Akari stayed behind with the princess. She had created a barrier. "I will tear down those who hurt her. Stay away. You are royal, I do not want to hurt you anymore." She said. "Your tale is quite famous. Are you really gonna prevent me from being with her? Me and her are sisters!!" The princess lied. "For the good of her, I've watched over her. I don't know the future, but I know what's good and what's not. You lie, princess. Your mother asked us to save you."

"Mother was a coward. All kings and queens are cowards!!"

"Yet, you seek for her radiance! Face it now!!"

"Oh? Let's talk about yourself, Akari.-" She walked around her. "You have no right to say my name!"

"But Link does? Seriously? You face it. Sacrificing your non-existent life for someone is the worst way to live. Stop for (Y/N). You are better on your own..You left her with him. She's safe, spirit. C'mon now."

Akari face down. She felt forced. Forced into a spell. "I can't do this. Please, leave me alone. (Y/N)..(Y/N)..!!"