Chapter 19

Reality

(A/N): Hi :) I hope ur doing great right now.

"(Y/N). Are you alright? It looks like you were day dreaming..in the middle of this." Many were still fighting, fleeing and dying.

Link ran to their aid. As you watched him, you felt something different. Not weird, different. Why Link?

Akari stared at you. "I hope you didn't see that."

"Sorry I did." You sighed. "But that wasn't me."

"What..? What about the other nightmare?"

"(Y/N), the chief is gone now. Only his soldiers still stand. You're..lost."

You sat on the ground, starting to panic. Akari left and called Link to you.

"(Y/N)?"

"Link? Where am I?! Please tell me, for the love of the goddesses, tell me this is real time."

Link held your hands. "Yes! I'm real!"

"You feel real...such a warm feeling.." You said. "You're with me right? Always?"

"I won't let any type of harm get to you. I promise. You even know it, you've seen it, remember?" He said.

"I have. I do." You weakly smiled. "What if you're gone? What-What will I do?"

"I won't leave. I'm always with you, (Y/N). In your mind. Please wake up to see what's in front of you."

"Wh-What?" Your smile disappeared.

You woke up, screaming. Link got alarmed and held you. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?!"

You gasped and got out of the bed you were in. "Where's Akari?!"

Akari appeared. "Yes?"

~

You floated mid-air. Akari thought meditation could work. "How's she doing?" Link whispered. You got back on your feet. It worked to know if all this was real, not a dream.

Akari flew over to you. "Better?"

This is the real life. Okay..

"Yeah.." You looked down. Akari magically changed your clothing.