Chapter 4

The princess, hero

You arrived to the Sacred Grove, where you two were escorted to the Master sword by "Skull kid"

Link noticed how quiet you went after the illusions. Of course, they weren't illusions. Just the past. He decided to wait after the Master sword for some alone time with you.

When he saw the legendary sword in its pedestal, he walked toward it. You stepped back.

He grabbed it by the handle and pulled it with determination to be back once again. As he held it like the hero he was, he looked so gallantly. You fell in love with it. "Where shall we go next?" Link asked. Akari snapped you out of the thought. "Oh..! I don't know.."

"I suggest we ask the one's who are north."

"The Zora's?"

"Yes."

"Well, north it is! C'mon (Y/N)!" Link smiled. On your way north, you saw parts of Hyrule you didn't know. Link saw the skies. "Let's stop for now. It's getting dark."

He placed a vampire nearby a tree. He wanted to ask, but he didn't want to know. You wished he wouldn't ask. For the love of the gods, don't ask.

"H-Hey..(Y/N). I don't mean to bother you."

'Oh my- Please ask me something else..!' You thought.

"But..fill me on what had happened.." He finished.

To be honest, it would be fair telling him. I mean, it literally has no idea on what he stepped in. "He must be pretty confused." Akari whispered.

You sighed. "Alright.."

"I'm not from anywhere near Hyrule..My home was a big kingdom. Filled with many things, many people. I was its princess. My mother was the queen. Father had passed away before I was even born. The kingdom was at my mother's hands. When I was a child, she was filled with charisma. You could say I lived a pretty peaceful life back there..until, mother changed. She had stopped many things in the land. I stayed out of her way, so I wouldn't get rid of, too. One day, I was minding my business until I saw men approach mother. I couldn't hear them well, but I saw them shake hands. Next thing I know, the castle's in fire. Everything was falling apart. From where I was, there was no escape..so I jumped, hoping maybe that there's was a chance I survived. I did, but I never knew what went wrong with home." Your eyes widen in realization from what you just said. "I did..survive, but it was a high fall. I couldn't have survived. I was almost brand new when I woke up."

Link stood in silence. He really didn't know what to say. "I..heard about you back home, Link." You said. "Really?"

"You had fans! Oh man! So many children looked at you as an idol! There were even plays, songs, even toys! They adored you so much.."

You didn't know, but Akari could feel anything you felt.

"Hey! When we save you home, and get everything back to normal. Please! Introduce me to everyone!" Link sounded happy. Akari got distracted by a nearby noise. "Guys..do you hear that?" She asked. You two stood up and saw a shadow in the distance.

The shadow turned out to be a monster who went crazy. It jumped and aimed an attack at you two. You ducked and a light shield was created on top of you. Link glanced at Akari. "Not me.."